Taben's Outdoor South African Sativa

Hey @Tabenf!
Nice looking sativa you got there!
I spend lots of time on the west coast - lovely growing weather outdoors if you are out the wind.
I'll keep a close eye on your journal, looks like you've still got lots of time for her to fatten up. :snowboating:

Some pics taken yesterday im getting more pests including whitflies and small beetles dunno what those are. Wheather has been really bad last week almost every day cloudy and today as well temps between 19-26°. How far out do you guys think i am? Struggling with sun position also space for moving and rotation a bit small. Besides all that im very happy with her thus far
IMG_20190414_180551.jpg
IMG_20190414_180545.jpg
IMG_20190414_180116.jpg
IMG_20190414_180107.jpg
IMG_20190414_180103.jpg
IMG_20190414_180046.jpg

Some pics taken yesterday im getting more pests including whitflies and small beetles dunno what those are. Wheather has been really bad last week almost every day cloudy and today as well temps between 19-26°. How far out do you guys think i am? Struggling with sun position also space for moving and rotation a bit small. Besides all that im very happy with her thus far
IMG_20190414_180551.jpg
IMG_20190414_180545.jpg
IMG_20190414_180116.jpg
IMG_20190414_180107.jpg
IMG_20190414_180103.jpg
IMG_20190414_180046.jpg
Looking good man. I'd say at least 4 to 6 weeks. But never know if you don't know the strain.

Hey @Tabenf, i'm heading to Langebaan tomorrow for the easter weekend. Let me know if you'd like to meet up and i can give you some stuff to take care of your pest problem. Also i've got some late flower nutes containing lots of NPK which really helps bulking up your bud in the last 6 weeks and seriously brings out those terpenes you're looking for, i've got an extra sample bottle which should last the rest of your grow if you are keen. Let me know

Atami Bloombastic - if you want to check it out. Really strong stuff 0.5-1ml per liter.

Cool i’ll Dm you my whatsapp number and you can let me know.

Evening @Tabenf! She is looking great, seems like the buds are starting to fill out! Our African sativas are long flowerers so she'll have at least 4 weeks left in her!
Regarding the clawing of the leaves - from my experience it is due to Nitrogen toxicity or wind burn. There are a couple other things it could be but the couple times i have picked it up with my grows it has been those to culprits. You probably haven't changed up your feedings so i'm sure it is wind burn. It was windy as hell in Langebaan over the weekend so i'm sure the wind made it your way too. So for now i'd check it out in a day or two and if it hasn't corrected itself i would give her a flush.
Other than that she is looking great! :ganjamon: Have you got a full pic of her i'd love to check her length?

Evening @Tabenf! She is looking great, seems like the buds are starting to fill out! Our African sativas are long flowerers so she'll have at least 4 weeks left in her!
Regarding the clawing of the leaves - from my experience it is due to Nitrogen toxicity or wind burn. There are a couple other things it could be but the couple times i have picked it up with my grows it has been those to culprits. I'm sure you haven't changed up your feedings so i'm sure it is wind burn. It was windy as hell in Langebaan over the weekend so i'm sure the wind made it your way too. So for now i'd check it out in a day or two and if it hasn't corrected itself i would give her a flush.
Other than that she is looking great! :ganjamon: Have you got a full pic of her i'd love to check her length?
Yea had heavy wind ill take you one when i get home im still waiting for your dm Lion lol

Yea had heavy wind ill take you one when i get home im still waiting for your dm Lion lol
I get the same when the wind smashes them. That look is sponsored by the cape doctor haha. Some kelpak and they should fix up. Mine look like that permanently as it's a toss up between max sun and wind or shelter but less sun. I chose sun.

Back
Top Bottom