Tangerine Dream

I made a thread in the growers forum but this forum and thread seems to get more traffic so thought i would link here tried to research but can't seem to find a definitive answer :(

Grow tent kit advice needed

Tangerine Dream

21_01_11_090_750x1000_.jpg

21_01_11_089_750x1000_.jpg

Blue Cheese

21_01_11_095_750x1000_.jpg

21_01_11_093_750x1000_.jpg

15 days after switching to 12/12

290111_026.jpg

Thanks Staffy and green
hey MM was just checking out your harvest pics congrats my friend it has been awhile

So.....Today is officially day 1 of flower yay!!! I checked on her this morning and she has started shooting white hairs sighs and thinks finally lol

When I put her in the flower room she was just 5 inches tall now she is a little over 2 feet tall wow this girl likes a stretch

Also we purchased a new 600 watt bulb as the one we had was looking dim bought some AN big bud too so were feeding sensi bloom A+B and big bud atm might use overdrive weeks 5 and 6

Lucy Blue Cheese and my white widow are 4 weeks in now and are looking great I'll get some pics or a vid up over the next few days we harvested the church a little early to make some room for 3 Lucy's and 2 Tangerine Dream so if all goes to plan I'll harvest Lucy WW and Blue Cheese in 4-5 weeks and then 4-5 weeks after I should be harvesting another 3 T.G and 3 Lucy's good luck me lol

Peace Yall

Sounds like a great plan! Let me know on that Lucy...I have a seedling right now and very anxious to give my own smoke report, but don't mind getting a "heads-up" from you. Looking great! :goodjob:

Looking very nice Sr.dank, I have to say the tangerine dream is a very pretty plant man. Mine is finally taking some shape and she looks quite a bit different from my kush variations and the Lucy. The Lucy looks to have some afgan lineage in it or something close to that. I have 2 different strains of kush and the the Lucy looks like it could be one also. The only thing I've noticed is the Lucy doesnt like as much water as the rest of others. Her lower leaves looks like I over watered her a bit but I did all of them pretty equally, maybe the pot isnt draining properly or something.

Anyhow looking good, keep up the good work......

Sir,
I'm pulling up a chair. Barney's cool I guess? Who really knows when we order from these banks. We all hope we are getting what was advertised. If you have problems you could always contact the company or bank. I think they stand by their products. I have TD also. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT SHE DOES. I am waiting on some more pennies so I can start doing my thing. Take your time and K.I.S.S Do you guys know of the perfect tent that EBB Turbo will fit in that would have room to move around in. Do your thing Bro is know exact science. You have an abundance of knowledge on here so pick brains and com up with your own formula. This site is a great learning tool. (very informative) Good Luck Bro I'm here!

:sorry: guys better late than never....... 4 weeks into flower

2011-03-06_17_14_09.jpg

2011-03-06_17_14_57.jpg

2011-03-06_17_15_29.jpg

New tent 4 T.D veging topped and fimmed going to do a scrog

2011-03-06_17_13_12.jpg

2011-03-06_17_16_29.jpg

Back
Top Bottom