Tangerine Dream

Thanks for the support and kind words everyone and sorry to those that have been following for my lack of input things have been kinda hectic

as you guys know i was growing some other strains that i had allready started prior to flowering the tangerine dream as these other strains were finnishing the smell was becoming a big issue so we bought a tent filter fan kit and moved everything we had in flower into this little ds90 it solved the odur issue but it's stressed out my tangerine dream alot she was put in the back of the tent and kinda neglected anyway everything else was harvested been smoking lucy for the last few weeks she is something else so i moved my shabby christmas tree back under my 600 watt light to finnish her off freeing up my tent for my next grow as you can see i'm giving this strain another go and hopefully a less stressfull one

The christmas tree is in week 6 as of tomorrow and the 4 girls have been veging in there new home for a week sorted out my screen this morning and started pushing nodes through they have recovered well from the topping and fiming and have greened up alot hopefully my screen will be nearly full by next week so I can flip em

somebody was asking about nutrients and problems if you want to grow this verticly you need alot of height she is nearly six foot she was only 5 inches when I flipped to 12/12
as far as nutrients go it's hard for me to say because she has been stressed out alot and over fertilized but before she was moved she was doing really well and i was feeding her sensi bloom a and b and big bud she had no deficiencies she started deteriorating when she underwatered and then only feed ph neutral water her leaves became droopy and then yellow then black spots and eventurley fell off she is still flowerng though and her hairs are strarting to turn amber and there is some frost and crystels i'm feeding her a and b big bud and overdrive untill week 8 then 2 weeks flush pics too follow :peacetwo:

I just chopped my Tangerine up the other night into clones, I only plant one bean at a time then clone that way I can go back if I loose a plant and have more without dropping $50 on seeds, just me. Yeah I can't wait to get some smoke from my plants, but I am really not looking forward to the rearranging I am gonna have to do with the height of the TD. :goodluck:

Hey guys I'll do a vid update soon it's week 9 tommorow been flushing for a week she's not going to finnish in 8 days she's throwing out more white hairs and looks nowhere near ready I'm on her scheadual so it's all good i don't mind some of the lower sites have brown hairs and are very frosty I have no other lighting in my cellar and she's too big to haul upstairs to get a decent pic hid lights dont do her justice

Someone asked about problems ext.... I would say she is very nutrient sensitive very fragile and stretches alot the four in the small tent have come along way were a couple of days into flower pics or vid to follow soon sorry anyone who's been following I got alot going on anything you wana know just ask and i will reply

Thanks for the support and kind words everyone and sorry to those that have been following for my lack of input things have been kinda hectic...

somebody was asking about nutrients and problems if you want to grow this verticly you need alot of height she is nearly six foot she was only 5 inches when I flipped to 12/12 :peacetwo:

Wow, 6ft is tall - Attitude says TD should finish under 1 meter (39"). I have 5 seeds and if they are getting that tall I am going to have some problems given the lack of height in my grow space.

Thanks
:peace:

Hey pop kulture she wan't topped or trained and was allowed to stretch the 4 i have in the DS90 which is just over 4 feet have been topped and I'm keeping the light low and gradualy raising so far so good so with some training I belive it is possible to grow a big sativa in a small space

06711.jpg

06911.jpg

07611.jpg

07010.jpg

07113.jpg

0729.jpg

hey there lookin quite nice how much more weeks are left for the bloom and how big are those colas so far ?

are you planning on topping the next run of T. dreams or do you like the results and yeild so far ?

all 5 of my seeds cracked and are about 1 inch cant wait till there done :goodluck:

hey there lookin quite nice how much more weeks are left for the bloom and how big are those colas so far ?

are you planning on topping the next run of T. dreams or do you like the results and yeild so far ?

all 5 of my seeds cracked and are about 1 inch cant wait till there done :goodluck:

Hey try2learn congrats on lil ones :goodjob:
It will be 10 weeks (70 days ) from flower set on tuesday don't think I will chop her then though I'm going to wait untill the calyxes swell
The main cola is about 2.5 ft tall I'll do another pic next to a coke bottle I'm not sure if I'm happy with my results she got moved around over feed and her light cycle has been disrupted everything is under controll now
The 4 in the tent have been topped fimed and trained and I feel I've got to know this strain a bit in the last few months and am starting to work with her quite well I'm being super carefull with feeding and everything is sealed with good air circulation the one untopped plant will imo yeild 2 + oz which is fine and more than enough for me and my girl untill we harvest again :peacetwo:

were there any grow vids with the Tangerine? Sometimes the tough ones (Nirvana's Ice jumps to mind) will have a tutorial produced for them. Tropical sativas all seem to be nute sensitive to a degree...I've yet to produce a suitable "Thai". I think the soils are so poor where these plants have evolved, they've developed different strategies for survival. The plants I saw in Nepal didn't even look like Cannabis till you looked closely. I'd have walked straight past them, and never noticed...they don't feed them either, and they grow in horrible soil....but they work great!!

looking great DANK :) I am hoping they would have gone faster but i know with my barneys AG they took foreverrrrrrrrrrrr, was planning a faster one before summer or for outdoor, but i want to try this strain, what kind of ppm limits are you following ?? my ag was 1500ppm and she was slightly burned. just tring to see if they had simular limits

Back
Top Bottom