Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

Mine sometimes seem to shrink slightly or something that looks like a blown seal but it’s not. After the first couple times I now double-triple verify the seals. It doesn’t always happen but has happened a few times. I now inspect them daily looking for any excuse to open and reseal.

:passitleft:
I think the fermentation is probably doing that... like any fermented plant it lets off gasses. Thats gotta be what's making them lose the vacuum... Good idea to check them regular like. But yes, they do also shrink a bit so that will do it as well.:passitleft: morning Dr. D

I hope everyone survived the New Year celebrations. I have to say cannabis leaves a better afterglow than alcohol. I have no problem bringing in the New Year with a roaring buzz. :slide:

It didn’t blow my socks off but it’s a great buzz!!
Prolly be better next time when it gets for right.
Cuz there is gonna be a next time!!!
Can’t wait!!!

Here’s a pic
E0FEC5CB-5F13-40D4-A902-500B465467E0.jpeg

I like the way you know there’ll be a next time. Lol! Off to a good start. :high-five: You got caught up in the excitement and didn’t get burned when the seals broke. Whew! Every one of us still has a fear of mold that never quite goes away. As cultivators of this majestic plant we’ve seen the damage microbes can inflict.

And now you understand why we stick close to the cobs when we ferment. Lol!

Welcome to your latest obsession. :hug:

Mine sometimes seem to shrink slightly or something that looks like a blown seal but it’s not. After the first couple times I now double-triple verify the seals. It doesn’t always happen but has happened a few times. I now inspect them daily looking for any excuse to open and reseal.

:passitleft:

I look for excuses too. Lol!

Thanks Doob... :passitleft:

I second this!! I really appreciate everyones help getting me going making cobs, it has been, and I am sure will continue to be an awesome journey!
Thank you @tangwena and @SweetSue, @JustMeds and everyone else thats helped along the way! Happy New Year!!!

I know I speak for Tangwena and JustMeds when I say it warms the cockles of our hearts every time one of you posts your own excitement over this delicious method. I, for one, never expected this thread to take off like a rocket into space. Lol!

This was the most fun we had playing with cannabis last year, wasn’t it? And we’ve just begun the journey of exploration. :yahoo:

You guys are the best. :hug:

I sacrificed my Incredible Bulk canary on New Years Eve. It is amazing the difference (even with just 1 week of cure) from the regular jarred bud. :adore: I have a 1/2 oz cob of that still curing. I also made 2 1+ oz cobs of the c99 blueberry fast that I just harvested. Got a good 24 hour sweat and now they are in curing too. Next on the chop list, Blackberry bubble gum. At least 1 more week for her, maybe 2. :circle-of-love::peace:

I sacrificed my Incredible Bulk canary on New Years Eve. It is amazing the difference (even with just 1 week of cure) from the regular jarred bud. :adore: I have a 1/2 oz cob of that still curing. I also made 2 1+ oz cobs of the c99 blueberry fast that I just harvested. Got a good 24 hour sweat and now they are in curing too. Next on the chop list, Blackberry bubble gum. At least 1 more week for her, maybe 2. :circle-of-love::peace:

WooHoo Dave! ..... I swear, every time a new convert posts on the initial test we all relive that moment of cautious apprehension when we took that first taste and hoped we’d done it right and this wasn’t all some farce we’d gotten sucked into.

Nope! We tell the truth. This is an easy way to potentiate your cannabis to a degree you weren’t expecting. And it’s so much fun. :slide: A never-ending science experiment.

I keep some ground to dip a finger in. Thank you for that @Oldbear. You have me chewing buds too. :battingeyelashes: Thanks for helping me simplify my life. :hug:

Oh yeah.... Happy New Year everyone. :hug:

WooHoo Dave! ..... I swear, every time a new convert posts on the initial test we all relive that moment of cautious apprehension when we took that first taste and hoped we’d done it right and this wasn’t all some farce we’d gotten sucked into.

Nope! We tell the truth. This is an easy way to potentiate your cannabis to a degree you weren’t expecting. And it’s so much fun. :slide: A never-ending science experiment.

I keep some ground to dip a finger in. Thank you for that @Oldbear. You have me chewing buds too. :battingeyelashes: Thanks for helping me simplify my life. :hug:

Oh yeah.... Happy New Year everyone. :hug:

I never doubted!!! You know me. I will jump in and try almost anything as longs as I have enough supply.:cool::circle-of-love::peace:

I never doubted!!! You know me. I will jump in and try almost anything as longs as I have enough supply.:cool::circle-of-love::peace:

And how nice to have enough to try, eh Dave? It’s been a fun journey to get to abundant supply. Everyone should be free to grow their own or have someone grow for them.

All should remember that you do not have to do a lot the first time. I have done buds alone that would just be a few grams and it works fine. This also lets us divide out buds into smaller amounts to vary some things to see what we like more. The Cob-A-Tron just lets you know exactly what temps you are running, you control time involved at that temp.

I like the way you know there’ll be a next time. Lol! Off to a good start. :high-five: You got caught up in the excitement and didn’t get burned when the seals broke. Whew! Every one of us still has a fear of mold that never quite goes away. As cultivators of this majestic plant we’ve seen the damage microbes can inflict.

And now you understand why we stick close to the cobs when we ferment. Lol!

Welcome to your latest obsession. :hug:

Yippers
I knew when the first wave hit that I was going to get this perfect.
Kinda like my smoked brisket ( Texas style)
I’ve smoked quite a few and they keep getting better, but I can make it better...

All should remember that you do not have to do a lot the first time. I have done buds alone that would just be a few grams and it works fine. This also lets us divide out buds into smaller amounts to vary some things to see what we like more. The Cob-A-Tron just lets you know exactly what temps you are running, you control time involved at that temp.

This is great to know!!!
I did 10 grams....this time. Next time I’ll do
2 five gram cobs will give me more options
I’ve been wanting to try to make moonrocks
So I started to think....
A touch of Kief filling ( think of twinkies..) in a well fermented cob????
Hmmmmmm

I have been waiting for someone to put Kief or CCO in a cob and run it to see the effects. I think I know where it will go. On a good note China just landed on the back side of the moon so we won't be alone up there.

I have been waiting for someone to put Kief or CCO in a cob and run it to see the effects. I think I know where it will go. On a good note China just landed on the back side of the moon so we won't be alone up there.

I know sooner or later someone will try cob fillings. Lol!

First... @tangwena, you know I love you, right? This isn’t getting high, this is getting devastatingly high. Lol!
Just got back from my fishing camp where under the influence of some Panama x Honduras cob I fell in love with my mates wife she just looked so devastatingly awesome. Lucky we are good mates ha ha.
I know what your feeling you gorgeous women you. Everything feels like its the first time you have seen it and its all so beautiful i could cry ha ha. Its going to be another record breaking year here on the font of all good things 420 forum.
Love to every one of you fantastic people for the new year.

Just got back from my fishing camp where under the influence of some Panama x Honduras cob I fell in love with my mates wife she just looked so devastatingly awesome. Lucky we are good mates ha ha.
I know what your feeling you gorgeous women you. Everything feels like its the first time you have seen it and its all so beautiful i could cry ha ha. Its going to be another record breaking year here on the font of all good things 420 forum.
Love to every one of you fantastic people for the new year.

And a hearty, happy new year to you too Tangwena. You've brightened our rooms and our lives with your passion, and it's heartwarming to have you join our fun over here. We know they keep you busy at the Homefront too. Lol! It wasn't our intent to add to the workload - though we don't think of this as work, do we? :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Ok... I stayed up to leave you this hug. Have a wonderful day. I'm out for the night.

:hug:

Burning that candle woman?

Evidently Rooster. :rofl: I maintain a rediculous number of threads, and some days that makes it hard for me to slow it all down. Every time I turn around there's another conversation I can't pass by. I have this crazy quirk about wanting to communicate in real time. That keeps me up for the likes of this crazy Aussie who fueled our canna passions. I love what I do. This is the best retirement plan ever. :circle-of-love:

Happy New Year Gazoo. :hug:

Right back at ya ;) Will have to wait for a few months to really bring in the new year :slide:

i Cant wait for this Next step to be completed. This COB thing is a test of my patience :) started
the grow in JULY with the intent to use it in the COB, should be at the correct level in MARCH so only a 8 month wait ;)

Started the COB last night Used 1oz of the GUAWI at 72RH. Rolled up in the corn husk, tied,sealed
and now sweating at 104F

PRE COB = 1 0Z of 72RH GUAWI

ttt.JPG

Right back at ya ;) Will have to wait for a few months to really bring in the new year :slide:

i Cant wait for this Next step to be completed. This COB thing is a test of my patience :) started
the grow in JULY with the intent to use it in the COB, should be at the correct level in MARCH so only a 8 month wait ;)

Started the COB last night Used 1oz of the GUAWI at 72RH. Rolled up in the corn husk, tied,sealed
and now sweating at 104F

PRE COB = 1 0Z of 72RH GUAWI

ttt.JPG

Oh Gazoo! :yahoo: :hug: :yahoo:

A New Year’s cob (we’re still in that first week, no argument now)! You’re a strong enough personality to wait. Me? I want it all, including tasting all along the way. :rofl:

I’m getting more and more excited the more and more of you that get intrigued enough to give it a go. We’re accelerating Tangwena’s dream to spread cob joy across the globe, and that makes me feel really good. :circle-of-love:

Had a little ground Zam x Pan cob followed by a couple small hits of Carn in the bong, then set out for a walk through the neighborhood. I got back safely, but I’ve been so high since I got home that every once in a while I get lost. Lol!

God, I love cobs. :slide:

Back
Top Bottom