Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

No not yet. I won't open them again for about a month. I'll start sampling then. I've done enough of them now to know that the significant change happens after a month of curing.
Thats just beautiful brother you are a masterful grower and curer you have the full gambit of skills nothing stopping you now my friend.
You have had the touch from day one they look perfect to me.
AND now you know the secret of patience to age them you are truly in the game hats off my friend you are a true cob master.

Thats just beautiful brother you are a masterful grower and curer you have the full gambit of skills nothing stopping you now my friend.
You have had the touch from day one they look perfect to me.
AND now you know the secret of patience to age them you are truly in the game hats off my friend you are a true cob master.
:thanks:
It helps to have more in reserve than you could ever smoke. Patience is easy then.
I am forever grateful for you showing us the way. You've made many friends here bud.

Just got back from my fishing camp where under the influence of some Panama x Honduras cob I fell in love with my mates wife she just looked so devastatingly awesome. Lucky we are good mates ha ha.
I know what your feeling you gorgeous women you. Everything feels like its the first time you have seen it and its all so beautiful i could cry ha ha. Its going to be another record breaking year here on the font of all good things 420 forum.
Love to every one of you fantastic people for the new year.

Remind me to keep Tang away from Ms Stank! ;)

I just smoked some of my African Meltdown and went on a nice 2 hour walk through the woods. What a wonderful experience. She wasn't my best attempt at cobbing. I harvested her at a really bad time and I let her buds dry a bit too long before getting her in the cob. I have a clone of her going in flower now that I will do it right with next time.

This one wasn't bad.....but I just know it isn't right. She doesn't have that same deep cob smell I get from all the other strains I have done.

I had a mild panic today. I was in the stash cupboard and discovered that my September cob had blown a vacuum seal on the bag. The cob is quite dry, aroma has reduced, but after an emergency test of a finger tip of finely ground cob I can report that all is good.

So glad that cob did not go to waste. I am a bit confused on how you tested it that way.

I think this is for me? What Ive been doing is grinding it using the tool at the top of this pic. The ground cob is in the top left jar. I dampen my finger, dab it in the powder, and then take it by mouth. I let it swish around in there, let it sit under my tongue, and eventually swallow it.

Very effective.

Van if I didn't know any better I'd say that was perfectly cured must have been the strength of the buds you used not being a perfect grow as you say.
I've been testing a few of last years cobs and not getting much done after the first 5 hours wears off ha ha.
BUT been going like a train for 5 hours things to do you know how it is.
Now if I can just leave the P x H and Panama cobs alone I might be able to test something else but just cant!

I agree with Tang, those cobs look good to me Van. Some strains just don't turn out how you'd like them too. I know I've given up cobbing any indica dominate strains. It's not that they aren't smooth it's just not the buzz I'm after. I prefer the regular cured flower to the cobs when it comes to indicas but these pure sativas are my favorite! The Malawi x Panama cob has been my favorite so far. I got high hopes for the Zam x Ethiopian because the flowers are amazing already.

Back
Top Bottom