Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

I still haven't pegged the effects on the indicas yet. What I have discovered is that Cobs are the only way Ms Stank can smoke and tolerate it. She has very sensitive lungs and she can't really do flower, and even vape pens send her into coughing fits. The only thing she can smoke and not cough are the cobs. She tends to prefer indicas or indica dominant hybrids.

And thank you for the kind words on the cobs. I can tell they are off just by the smell. They are much more golden than normal and much drier. It smells more like straight flower than the fermented sweetness of the cobs. I'm not saying they won't be good, I just know that they were too dry. We were crazy busy over the christmas eve and xmas day so by the time they were cobbed, they were hanging for 4 or 5 days instead of my normal 2 days.

I will do this strain again when I harvest the one I have in flower.....and I will get her cobbed up in 2 days.

The sample I smoked yesterday, was still good and long lasting. I planned on eating some today but things got a bit busy and I forgot. So I will be trying to eat it tomorrow.

Define all the other things available please

By other options available I'm thinking about consuming dried powdered cannabis by mouth as is, in soups, stews, salads, hot drinks, on salads, all sorts of medibles, infused edible oils, and/or gel gaps. Even topicals depending on what is being treated.

My approach is to have a constant low dose cannabinoid intake via several methods during the day. In particular sublingual intake of edibles oils, or finely powdered cob, work very quickly and last longer than inhaled. On me anyway.

I too have tender lungs so I try avoid inhalation of anything.

Inconsistent with that is I just picked up a portable vaporizer. When I run it at 200f, I get a pleasant mist with good flavor, and no irritation at all. Ill use it on a very limited basis though.

All the best to you both :green_heart: Edit to add: loving your cobs. Enjoy tomorrow's snack.

By other options available I'm thinking about consuming dried powdered cannabis by mouth as is, in soups, stews, salads, hot drinks, on salads, all sorts of medibles, infused edible oils, and/or gel gaps. Even topicals depending on what is being treated.

My approach is to have a constant low dose cannabinoid intake via several methods during the day. In particular sublingual intake of edibles oils, or finely powdered cob, work very quickly and last longer than inhaled. On me anyway.

I too have tender lungs so I try avoid inhalation of anything.

Inconsistent with that is I just picked up a portable vaporizer. When I run it at 200f, I get a pleasant mist with good flavor, and no irritation at all. Ill use it on a very limited basis though.

All the best to you both :green_heart: Edit to add: loving your cobs. Enjoy tomorrow's snack.

Yes if she needed it for anything regular, she chooses canna capsules. If she needs something more instantaneous....well smoking is really the best option.

So I ate about .75 grams of that African Meltdown today, about 2 hours ago. Just starting to feel its effects beginning to kick in. She is a hoot to smoke (I shared a great smoke story/report on her a couple days ago) so I am anxious to see how she is as a cob.

I haven't smoked anything yet today with it so we are going to see what she can do all by herself today. I might kick some smoke in after the initial intensity hits and subsides a bit. Hoping for a roller coaster ride. Need something to keep me occupied today! Hopefully it will help me stack this cord of wood!

I can see the shingle out front: "Stanks Wood Products" and then there was the trip in the house with "Honey where did all that wood come from?". She smiles and hands him the honey do list and a piece of cob. :laugh:

Back feels good despite stacking the wood. Just couldn't focus after 2 hours.....needed freedom LOL. Getting ready to go down and spend a couple hours with the girls in basement. Several need some TLC and H2O! Gonna smoke a bit of the cob now and see where that takes us! I feel like I have been floating for 2+ hours. Of course the floating didn't help when I hit the ice patch and took a little trip. :eek:

Love the smashed and fermented buds. :green_heart: Tangwena, have you tried ground cob yet? I find it rather nice to have some already ground up. I'm thinking Oldbear's onto something, soaking the grindings in a carrier oil.
Heya Cobsters!! Happy new year to you allThat cob would be crazy strong with something to potentiate that!!!Bwahaha

Yeah....lol.....i am still pretty quick, even broken.

You have excellent meds on hand. Use more topicals and heal quickly my friend. :hug:

Today’s adventure . What this is is whole popcorn bud, baked in coconut oil. After a brief gravity drain, but while still damp, I dropped them in a jar with some finely ground cob, and gave it a good shake

The buds are coated in cob powder which doesn't show well in these pics.

Yummy

Now Ive done it.....Ive added cinnamon to the cob powder mix

Cinnamon coconut cob coated crunchy popcorn buds ... they dont taste or smell like cannabis ...

Now Ive done it.....Ive added cinnamon to the cob powder mix

Cinnamon coconut cob coated crunchy popcorn buds ... they dont taste or smell like cannabis ...

Now you've done it Oldbear. @Amy Gardner, are you seeing this?

Coat them with dark chocolate and you'll have extra anandamide. The perfect brain food. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Hehe! I haven’t tried to keep up in here for months! :rofl: They sound delish.:battingeyelashes:

ha,, me too,, weeks anyway,,

one time i popped in folks was rolling cobs in cannabis oil or some darn thing. too funny.

personally, i have still not gotten into the ingestion side of cobs,, but certainly is my vape and smoke of choice.

enjoy friends,, just,, enjoy,,

cheers gardener gardner

Back
Top Bottom