Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

As am I. Reading journals is fun, just to keep track, sometimes, lol. Can make plans for harvest time next year.

Exactly I Ordered the seeds in JUNE (My June 21st post below)
GOOD THINGS come to those who WAIT, Cant wait to add to my mesa :thanks:

mesa.png

Just ordered some beans from Ace for my Future Cobs

The following description had a lot to do with it :)

We recommend Guawi to all growers looking for sativas of great vigor, high production, complex terpene profiles, and overpowering and long lasting psychedelic effects.

Guawi ACE Seeds

The current and updated Guawi version was recreated by pollinating the same Old Malawi Killer mother, but in this case
with a very selected incensey and fruity Tikal F5 parental plant.

Tikal (with 75 % Guatemala sativa genetics) complements Malawi with a stronger, more compact structure, bulkier flowers
and a shorter flowering time, considerably improving the african aroma and flavour of the original Malawi with its very
refined terpene profile of mango, peach and strawberry bubble gum.

Tikal produces an overpowering sativa effect, very complex. Strongly psychedelic at the beginning, with a long lasting smiling, hilarious and relaxing development.

Ok..... This buzz is progressing nicely. I loaded a bit of Carnival flower at the same time I posted last and it's still sitting there waiting for me. Lol! In the meantime I decided to treat the woman of the house to the thrill of walking through the front door and discovering that the floors are all swept and mopped, removing that chore from her to-do list. On to the next inspired task. Ooooo.... This'd be a good time to take a walk in the sun. :slide:

The world is bright and beautiful and all is well in the bountiful universe. And this gentlemen, is why we persist in our cobbing obsession. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Yeah baby nice I'll be joining you shortly ha ha.
Blissed out on some canary buds from January's harvest of Panama x Honduras sweet seduction I'm in love with this stuff and the effect it has on my world heaven is waiting.
I would grow this for the taste and smell alone the fact its so darn good for my mind is an added bonus

IMG_4691.JPG
IMG_4693.JPG

Beeeutiful Tangwena! How long was it since fermentation? It reminded me that I have a Carnival coming down by the end of the month and I’ll be able to do some colas like I did with Dark Devil Auto. You sure can’t beat the simplicity. :battingeyelashes:

The day was wonderful. Went for a walk about as high as I recall being outside the house. Lol! Nearly tripping, but I got out there and back safely. Sure was fun.

Cobs wear me out, the reason I parse them out sporadically. It’s coming on 9 PM and I’ll have to call it a day here real soon, hours before normal. Was it worth it?

Hell yeah! :slide:

Hello All,

I think it was about this time last year that I was reading and talking to Sue about cobs. I wen to IC and read that whole thread over there! This threat is much more relaxed by the way. I had no sativa stock, but grew out some purple malawi crosses recently and they seem just right for cobbing. It took me a year before I found what cobbing a great sativa can really do, but I finally did it! There is something special here and I cannot tell you how happy I am! Thanks to @Morglie for such a great plant! Thanks @tangwena and @SweetSue for being such inspirations! AND a special Thank You to All of You for such a wonderful thread!

420 is such a sweet site!

Cheers Folks this cob is for you!

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

@lazyfish ..... Ooooo.... looks delicious. I’m limiting myself to smoking cobs today. Lol!

So how did you like the effect? :battingeyelashes:

So I had to cut down a plant early because it was hermaphroditic. I left it in my yard for a couple days because I could not bear to cut it down. Freezing snow and cold for 3 days and it was still alive. I was thinking it was such a waste, then I thought why not just use it for something, even though it was harvested 3 weeks too early! Dang, maybe this immature indica will smoke like a sativa after cobbing!

I cobbed it 84 grams wet:

Biggest cob I think I have made, yet!

I like it very much. Very energetic and exciting! Not super gigglly and does not give me the munchies. It's just a great sativa. Keep me busy, too! I have not chewed any yet, but I will soon!
Beautiful work LF, that lovely cob should keep you smiling for some time! Awesome work, let us know how it is chewed when you get around to it!

I’ll be trying some of my destroyer cob (the dark one, smoked) today. I’ll try and remember to post my thoughts on it :p

So I had to cut down a plant early because it was hermaphroditic. I left it in my yard for a couple days because I could not bear to cut it down. Freezing snow and cold for 3 days and it was still alive. I was thinking it was such a waste, then I thought why not just use it for something, even though it was harvested 3 weeks too early! Dang, maybe this immature indica will smoke like a sativa after cobbing!

I cobbed it 84 grams wet:

Biggest cob I think I have made, yet!
Holy moly! That’s a big ass cob!! You sir, have definitely outdone my long cob.... and I bet that early harvest might just help get you a more sativa like effect from her.

The universe smiles on you lazyfish, handing you a treasure where others might have seen frustration and lack. Well done grasshopper. :high-five:

Big-ass cob you built there. Lol! Look out when you go to smoke some. I can’t wait to hear the report at the first full month’s cure.

Back
Top Bottom