Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

I hooked up with Chris Scorpio yesterday. He gave me his entire cob collection - minus one he wanted to keep for himself. o_O

Yeah.... I’m still a little stunned at the generosity.

Before I went back to my friend’s house we opened the bags so I could clip off a supply for morning chews. The house I’m staying in isn’t at all open to any forms of cannabis consumption that involves combustion, removing a pipe from the equation. Last year I snuck out to the pool to smoke like some derelict stoner. :straightface:

This year I opted for edibles. Chris and I made a batch of brownies to supplement the cobs with and get me through the evening hours. Today I started with approx 0.5 grams of Auto Jack Herer.

Good to have friends when I travel. It’s even better when there’s some sativa-influenced meds waiting on arrival. :battingeyelashes::love:
The generosity in this culture is a seed that we all need to cultivate. You get what you put out there.

I have been happy, excited even, to share my bounties. Small as they are. I think I harvested around 5.5 to 7 ounces this last time. So far I have given away 3 ounces to family or close friends with more set aside for mom and her insomnia. Introducing people to cobs, I broke one of mine up and gave a couple grams along with the flower.

I also went Jonny Appleseed on folks here too. Since I won so many seeds from our great sponsors, it was a no brainer to share the wealth in this new legal climate. Probably gave away 40 or 50 seeds this spring to half a dozen folks. Shipped some across Canada to a cultivator in need.

It’s easier to enjoy the fruits of your labour when others are able to share what you have. This seems to have come back to me in unexpected ways. Thank you Tangwena!

I will leave you with this. A story about joy and sharing. I have my own story like this. Maybe someday I will share it.

Oh my goodness, I laughed all the way through that. :rofl:

I stopped to say the cob is kicking in. Bliss, be my day. :slide:

Morning Sue good times on the surface of the sun?

Afternoon stoneotter. Thank goodness I had that half-gram of cob. We’ve been out all day and that means I don’t have the chance to supplement with any brownies. The cob’s carrying me fine.

And yes, I’m having a wonderful time on the surface of the sun. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hooked up with Chris Scorpio yesterday. He gave me his entire cob collection - minus one he wanted to keep for himself. o_O

Yeah.... I’m still a little stunned at the generosity.

Before I went back to my friend’s house we opened the bags so I could clip off a supply for morning chews. The house I’m staying in isn’t at all open to any forms of cannabis consumption that involves combustion, removing a pipe from the equation. Last year I snuck out to the pool to smoke like some derelict stoner. :straightface:

This year I opted for edibles. Chris and I made a batch of brownies to supplement the cobs with and get me through the evening hours. Today I started with approx 0.5 grams of Auto Jack Herer.

Good to have friends when I travel. It’s even better when there’s some sativa-influenced meds waiting on arrival. :battingeyelashes::love:
Good on Chris Scorpio that lot would last me a year or two ha ha.
All your good Karma has come back to reward you Sue.
You shall never go hungry, thirsty or walk alone when you have friends like yours.
AND you can always get high what more could you want heaven is all around you.

Good on Chris Scorpio that lot would last me a year or two ha ha.
All your good Karma has come back to reward you Sue.
You shall never go hungry, thirsty or walk alone when you have friends like yours.
AND you can always get high what more could you want heaven is all around you.

I find it humbling that they realize I work on a higher octane level than most, and believe I’m worth the investment. It makes me work all the harder to expand the reach of what we do.

Cobs are keeping me going on this trip. It’s crazy being SweetSue in a household that’s not open to my consumption levels or methods, but meeting you, my friend, changed the dynamics in a way that makes these occasional visits more enjoyable. :love:

Sue, in honor of you promoting this thread like you have and helping ensure that the joy of cobbing can be known to the masses I would like to bestow an honor upon you. I have a bagseed plant that looks to be almost a pure sativa. I have just been refering to it as "the sativa" so far, but today it takes on a new title. I hereby bestow your namesake to the unknown sativa. *This thing is no small honor* Wait a minute, im just being silly. Without further ado I give you sue 2.0 !!! (This model also comes in green too!) Lol!!!

May I present to you "Sue".
20190516_234708.jpg

She is mostly recovered now, but she went through a bad stretch after the up potting. I accidentally waited too long and she got excessively rootbound. After the up-potting, she didnt like the super soil too much and burned her tips a little. She just kinda slowly healed for a long time and now in the last week she is really filling out. I will flip 9 of my girls sometime over memorial day weekend. I will take a clone or two from Sue to grow out for smoke later. This girl is gonna all go into cobs except for maybe a bowl or two.

May I present to you "Sue".
20190516_234708.jpg

She is mostly recovered now, but she went through a bad stretch after the up potting. I accidentally waited too long and she got excessively rootbound. After the up-potting, she didnt like the super soil too much and burned her tips a little. She just kinda slowly healed for a long time and now in the last week she is really filling out. I will flip 9 of my girls sometime over memorial day weekend. I will take a clone or two from Sue to grow out for smoke later. This girl is gonna all go into cobs except for maybe a bowl or two.

You sweet man! :kisstwo: May she bring unbounded joy into your life. :hug:

I’d definately expect a terpene profile normally associated with a sativa with her. Gorgeous leaves already. :green_heart:

Oops! Forgot why I stopped. :laughtwo:

I’m wandering through Petco with my friend thinking, “Damn, I’m high!” and chalking it up to the fact that I just finished the best breakfast I’ve ever had from a restaurant, filled with delicious, healthy fats and whole grain goodness.

But the curiosity was that a brownie never really got me this high before. :hmmmm:

Then I remembered the chunk of unweighed Carnival cob that preceded the brownie about two hours ago. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oops.... did I eat a brownie before I went shopping? DOH!!! I DID!!! OOOOOH FISH! WOOOOAAH! PUPPIES TOO!

Thats what I imagined you experiencing and then I remembered you run on the high octane stuff. Thats probably more how I would react if a good brownie kicked in and I was at Petco. LOL. The good sativas really turn my crank and I found I like it. Before last year, all I ever really experienced was indica. Every onece in a blue moon i'd get what must have been a sativa and It blew my mind. Im finding now that I really only want indica before bed. Unfortunately, the sativas seem to have run their course in these parts and now its mostly indica again. Thats why Im so excited to be growing my own now. I can decide what I want to grow. As for cobbing... this seems too good to be true. I am filled with anticipation and can hardly wait to make my own!

Oops.... did I eat a brownie before I went shopping? DOH!!! I DID!!! OOOOOH FISH! WOOOOAAH! PUPPIES TOO!

Thats what I imagined you experiencing and then I remembered you run on the high octane stuff. Thats probably more how I would react if a good brownie kicked in and I was at Petco. LOL

:rofl: I have no space in my life for pets Scott. I was so high the trip is something of a blur. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom