Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

I seriously think we all should stop pulling the wool over our own eyes with this sativa /indica battle,, perhaps mostly because so few strains can even trace roots anywhere, nevermind anywhere accurately
I totally agree there my friend its the high that counts I dont care where it comes from.
I only use the term Indica to describe a narcotic tranquilizing couch locked sought of effect.

Not all sativas even land races can be guaranteed not to have had multiple influences in their history.
But their is def a difference between a slow stoned type of plant and an energetic crazy plant and thats what I mean by Indica versus Sativa its the effects not the plants look.

Its all so inbred and mixed especially in the west that the only thing that differentiates modern plants is the effect if its what you like then its great and thats down to individual tastes.

Looking good there my friend its on its way to a good cure by the looks of it. Welcome to the cob club nice first attempt it looks like you Aced it.

I read your whole thread on IC, then went back and spot read some things over the last year. After the research and reading some of @SweetSue threads I knew it was something she may be able to use to help others. I don't think I could have handed that ball to a better person to get the most out of it here.

I have a patient that has weak lungs and still wants to smoke.... Ya I know, but some just have to I guess. I am going to see if this will help them out. I would really feel good if it did.

Thanks for all you have done Tangwena. :thanks:

All material in that cob was washed in the normal manner with Lemon Juice and Baking soda, so it will still cob. I done nothing special to it all.

I read your whole thread on IC, then went back and spot read some things over the last year. After the research and reading some of @SweetSue threads I knew it was something she may be able to use to help others. I don't think I could have handed that ball to a better person to get the most out of it here.

I have a patient that has weak lungs and still wants to smoke.... Ya I know, but some just have to I guess. I am going to see if this will help them out. I would really feel good if it did.

Meds....

If you can get it//make it...

Kiel. Smoked.. would be nice..

Thats really great to try and help others because chewed it lasts all day. I friend of mine knows a guy with big mental problems he heres voices and the meds he's on stop him from being able to work.
My friend gave him some sativa cob made from chopper read from an aussie breader and he says he is back at work painting houses.
He said its like being wrapped in a warm blanket of love all day and loves them he doesn't need his meds when he has the cob. I was stoked when I learnt that.
The fact that it lasts so long when chewed is a bonus if the effects help you they help you for longer.

I tried some of the Carnival cob yesterday. I don't think it was ready, it had sweated for 28 hours then was in the ferment stage for 4 days when I had sweat again. I opened and let them dry and it was suggested I take a sample. I ate .30 grams yesterday morning. I chewed and held it in my mouth as long as I could then swallowed all of it.

What I felt was not what I would call a cannabis high but it was pretty cool anyway. I had a rush of energy and felt motivated to do things. I got the Jamaican plant down in record time and was looking for more to do. I was in a very good mood all day. I could function just fine. I normally don't like to drive when I'm buzzed but this buzz was not intoxicating and driving was not a problem. The wife finally tried the same dose and experienced very similar results. For her this was a very welcomed feeling and she would be happy with how it is right now. Me, I liked it but am hoping for the euphoric experiences described by Tangwena. I suspect it will change with the cure. I felt the effects for about 6 hours then I smoked some of the sample and the smoke was so smooth it was like breathing air. The effects were identical to eating it. The effects of the dried flower are more intense and what I am used to when smoking a strong sativa, so something is definitely happening.

I may try some Somango, indica, cob soon
My carnival and ACDC cob is on the cable box curing

CCheers officer,,

I had to look up somango,, them clever somangonians down there at soma seeds have great naming capabilities,,

SSomango,, ha

CCheers officer,,

I had to look up somango,, them clever somangonians down there at soma seeds have great naming capabilities,,

SSomango,, ha

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

See? This is one of those reasons I love having you around. :hug::hug: LMAO

@neikodog, it's so wonderful, isn't it? A totally different kind of buzz. I also can't wait for the advanced stages, but this delicious feeling of energy loaded with wellbeing is a marvelous discovery.

I was wondering about the motivational effects of the Carnival. The chemovar's known for that soaring, energetic response. It's why I'm so anxious to get my own Carnival cobs going.

Today I opened and sampled the Devil's Carnival cob, after the second week in cure. It took no time for it to surface dry, so it's back in the hot box already.

Well, I'm high, I can share that, and it's again that delightful feeling that there's much to do and I want to get to it. Lol! I have a walking date with friends and dinner following. I'm going to hold off on any other canna meds as long as I can resist the temptation to really fly. Lol! I'll take a brownie with me in case I need it later. :battingeyelashes:

Usually I indulge until I feel myself slipping over the edge to free fall. This is a different kind of buzz, more inclusive in a way. I want to take the time to learn the feel of it. The DC isn't as energetic as the Carnival parent. It feels more intense when smoked. It'll take some experience to learn to drive these cobs.

But ain't this fun trying?

@JustMeds , good job on the Blue Dream cobs, you lucky duck. :high-five:

I may try some Somango, indica, cob soon
My carnival and ACDC cob is on the cable box curing
Damn! Mine was also Somango, only it was an autoflowering version (from Advanced Seeds). The most pronounced effect from it was the happy energy and focus without much of bodily sensations. The experience definitely had that mellow indica touch to it, but mostly I just was in good spirits and had an increase in energy. I know mine's wasn't a photoperiod, but the whole thing shouldn't be that different.

Will be waiting for you to share your experience after you cob some. :)

Damn! Mine was also Somango, only it was an autoflowering version (from Advanced Seeds). The most pronounced effect from it was the happy energy and focus without much of bodily sensations. The experience definitely had that mellow indica touch to it, but mostly I just was in good spirits and had an increase in energy. I know mine's wasn't a photoperiod, but the whole thing shouldn't be that different.

Will be waiting for you to share your experience after you cob some. :)

Often,

‘Things that are.....

Different

Aren’t the same. ‘

Tm

Back
Top Bottom