Teldrens Organic Soil 6-Plant Scrog 2x 400 HPS - 2 OG Kush 2 Bubba Kush 2 Blue Dream

Re: Teldrens Organic Soil 6-Plant Scrog 2x 400 HPS - 2 OG Kush 2 Bubba Kush 2 Blue Dr

Thanks your plant looks badass to. Big thick long colas. I prolly shoulda waited a couple weeks when the buds swell but I figured that the entries would fill quick.

Re: Teldrens Organic Soil 6-Plant Scrog 2x 400 HPS - 2 OG Kush 2 Bubba Kush 2 Blue Dr

Keep entering em buddy, every new month. I like throwing a plant in there every now and then for sh!ts and giggles :)
Plus, the contests are what make 420mag! The generosity and respect definitely rubs off from those contests..

Candy kush yum, I have not grown CK. Do you know specifics on its genetic cross? :bong:

HAHA I am dumb as fuck......I looked up the genetics lol. This is not on purpose.... it is Blue Dream Mixed with OG Kush. Two strains I happen to be running now. What I found: The Candy Kush strain originates from one of the most popular strains of the year, known as Blue Dream. Its genetics also contain one of the most popular strains of all time, infamously known as OG Kush. Combine these two potent cannabis strains together, and you get a Indica-dominant Hybrid known as Candy Kush.
The aroma is subtle, sweet, and sugary. The smell tends to be much more reminiscent of the Blue Dream strain than that of OG Kush. However, each bud was popcorn shaped (Indica-like) and very, very dense — typical of the OG Kush strain. The smoke generated from this batch of Candy Kush is very smooth, which means it was grown and cured properly. Its taste is very much like its aroma: sweet, sugary, with undertones of skunk and haze.

Actually I guess there are two versions. Candy with a "C" is blue dream / OG Kush. He got Kandy with a "K" which is Train Wreck / OG Kush.

I'm not sure if I want to do 6 Kandy Kushs or the Grape Ape he got on my next run.

The "K"andy kush would be my choice honestly, I love me some trainwreck!! Although BD is pretty high on my faves.
That Kandy kush sounds like quite the hybrid. I haven't grown grape ape either but I have smoked it and it was some absolute kill!
Very purple sticky buds, smelt very similar to a gdp but with more of a piney, pissy, spicey attribute if I remember correctly.
Kinda ironic how close the strains are to your current grow :)

What about a 3/3 KK/Grape ape? Might be a little iffy if you are running them on a scrog though not knowing how they are going to act

Yeah I will see how this 3 strain scrog goes. I'm thinking it would be better to just do one strain at a time. Hope it doesn't f it up to much with different flower times.

Are you in southern California? I got a uncle that lives in San Diego and my wife's cousin lives in Irvine.

Took CA's advice and tied the leaves back and a few more branches.
Been about two weeks since they were potted from the cups.
20140212_164731.jpg

Did a super crop to turn this branch 90 degrees.
20140212_204137.jpg

And my make shift branch holder.
20140212_204201.jpg

Looking good!

I am wanting to try some scroggin on my next one so I am subscribed!

:peace:

AddaTeldren! Damn those girls look like they are going to explode with all that light hitting down low :bravo:

I have noticed also, when lst you want to try and attempt to keep the girls in a nice circular fashion like you are doing, with that being said, some tops may be further off the center of the pot and extending over other plants (one top a few inches over the circumference of the pot and one a couple inches inside the circumference). Some topping on the outer tops that are hanging over the pots circumference could be a good idea to slow them down and let the other branches catch up to the top, looks like you are doing this also now that I look at the photos a little closely:)

I'm in nor cal/bay area but I do have family down south that I visit often :Namaste:

Yeah they getting big. Moved them around a bit. I've been topping the longer shoots to slow them down but haven't been totally on top of it lately. Tomorrow I will get it done. Only thing that sucks now is that I cant run my flowering two 400's and run my single veg 400 at the same time.(shitty power but its free so...) So what I did is hang and run my T5 4 bulb for 18 hours and my 400 comes on for 12 hours when flower lights are off. Works good and power is stable.

The training continues......thanks for the advice CA I am slowly pulling the bubba kush. It has a massive stalk and got to pull it slowly each day. Also looks like I got 3 OG Kushs and 1 Bubba. Sucks cause I gave 1 bubba and 1 OG away. I hate when they mis-mark them lesson learned.
20140215_184555.jpg
20140215_184546.jpg
20140215_184538.jpg
20140215_184516.jpg
20140215_184618.jpg

:bravo:

I re-read what I said earlier and I didn't specify why we I do this, I like to give my plant a 1/4 turn daily to make sure every side of the plant is getting some exposure time to the hid. Of course if we have one side hanging over too far it may shade another plant during the daily twisting of the pots :Namaste:
Looking great and healthy. Seems like you are keeping a decent even canopy with the different sized plants perfect work.
I kind of enjoy getting in and adjusting the ties when vegging, of course if time persists. Rushing lst is never a good thing, have learned that the hard way multiple times :laugh: Slow and steady training wins the race at this point, super cropping applicable throughout ;)

Back
Top Bottom