Teldrens Organic Soil 6-Plant Scrog 2x 400 HPS - 2 OG Kush 2 Bubba Kush 2 Blue Dream

Re: Teldrens Organic Soil 6-Plant Scrog 2x 400 HPS - 2 OG Kush 2 Bubba Kush 2 Blue Dr

Yeah I dont want to have to shim pots at different heights when I screen them. Trying to keeps different strains the same size sucks. Depending how far off flower times are I may just start running one strain per screen. This is kinda a test run to see much of a pain it is.

Re: Teldrens Organic Soil 6-Plant Scrog 2x 400 HPS - 2 OG Kush 2 Bubba Kush 2 Blue Dr

Subscribed
That LST is filling things in nicely. Anyone skeptical about LST only needs to look here.

So......anyone who says plants don't grow in the dark is full of shit. Had a growth spurt over night had to move a ton of strings today and add a few.
20140218_093825.jpg
20140218_093657.jpg

The LST is making the middle tiny shoots start to grow in the middle of the plant.
Blue Dream
They start slow but once they get going they are like a freight train.
20140218_093615.jpg
20140218_093640.jpg

I have a feeling the middle OG Kush will be my best plant yet as long as nothing catastrophic happens.
OG Kush x 3
20140218_093657.jpg
20140218_093806.jpg
20140218_093756.jpg

Middle of the plant is starting to take off.
20140218_093749.jpg

The bubba Kush is prolly the most challenging to train. It has large leaves and a huge stalk that grows super fast. I have to constantly tuck and tie leaves back while slowly pulling its massive stalk the direction I want it to go. Cant rush it or it WILL break. The small inner shoots are starting to take off. The funky looking leaves are from topping and FIM.
20140218_093736.jpg
20140218_093728.jpg
20140218_093714.jpg

I tend to incorporate all the techniques. LST, FIM, Topping, and I super crop only when absolutely needed to move a branch where I want it to go.

Yeah gonna re-pot them today washing the stone I use in the bottom of the pots now. That's why they are getting a little un-trained. After I pot them gonna start the tie-off again.

You are on the right track brotha, keep it up :) I can already see that you have put decent amount of time getting them to where they are, superb training. & I have the atf and kkgdp at a diff location at the moment. I am waiting on a germ heating mat to arrive at my door step and then I should be popping some quantum kush, sweet cindys, third dimensions, white widows, sour boggles.. Havent really decided on the other strains but, it is really starting to get exciting!

Happy Tokeday to ya Teldren! :Namaste:

hi,
what is it like re potting while doing Lst? is this difficult or just a case of being extremely careful?

Sorry if its a daft question!

:D :D

I just have to pull all the strings then I will let them recover for a couple days then start re-LSTing. They pretty much will hold there shape so it's not to bad. Just sucks putting the 100 strings back lol.

I just have to pull all the strings then I will let them recover for a couple days then start re-LSTing. They pretty much will hold there shape so it's not to bad. Just sucks putting the 100 strings back lol.

Glad to know I'm in the right direction on my strings...pulling them that is. About every other day and haven't top it yet. Was waiting till I have at least 7-8 nodes but to tell you the truth I'm beginning to get impatient. Posted a pic of what she looks like now.

I do have a question that I hope you can help me with...light cycle. This is where I stand. She's 6" tall, 5 nodes working on the 6th right now. She's at week 4, day 2, 3rd day of LST. I've been running 24 hour light cycle and to me she's not growing fast enough. I was going to wait till 8" or 7-8 nodes which ever comes first before topping. Annndddddd....I was gonna go veg on 24 hour cycle for 8 weeks then into bloom and of course on to flowering. Or did I get the last two backwards...LOL. So my question is this...should I go ahead and put her in bloom now? I forgot my Weed101 class so I'm cheating and asking here. And on the next grow what cycle would you suggest? And oh, this is hydro but I would think these questions would apply to both.

Thanks in advance...now back to the side lines watching the show.

Renegade

In my experience, last grow I had a 24 hour light cycle and they were short, bushy as shit, but grew slow. My current flowering grow I had it at 24,then flipped it to 20-4 for two weeks, then flipped them 18-6 when they went under the screen. They flowered faster than when I had went 12-12 last time. Once I changed the light to being off they will stretch out looking for the light and the nodes will be spaced out more. This veg I am just running 20-4 and they seem to be bigger than they were at the same point last time but not as bushy. I will flip 18-6 when I put them under the screen again this time.

Also if you pay for electricity you may as well just do 18-6 to save power unless you are like me and need the heat.

In my experience, last grow I had a 24 hour light cycle and they were short, bushy as shit, but grew slow. My current flowering grow I had it at 24,then flipped it to 20-4 for two weeks, then flipped them 18-6 when they went under the screen. They flowered faster than when I had went 12-12 last time. Once I changed the light to being off they will stretch out looking for the light and the nodes will be spaced out more. This veg I am just running 20-4 and they seem to be bigger than they were at the same point last time but not as bushy. I will flip 18-6 when I put them under the screen again this time.

Awesome, awesome... I'll cut back this weekend when I top her.

Thanks....

Renegade

Back
Top Bottom