The Alberta Growers Lounge

Baron was, he is in the middle of moving.
But not far I think .
He will be back shortly.
And Backlipslide I believe his name is aswell I think.
But there is a few of you shivering away up there.
They will drop in.
Stay warm Amigo. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Baron was, he is in the middle of moving.
But not far I think .
He will be back shortly.
And Backlipslide I believe his name is aswell I think.
But there is a few of you shivering away up there.
They will drop in.
Stay warm Amigo. :high-five:

Thanks @Bill284 !

I wish you lived out this way.😀

Thanks @Bill284 !

I wish you lived out this way.😀
There is a couple of members close by me.
And I've got a spare room and a BBQ any time you can come see us. :thumb:
Take care.

#Bill284 :cool:

There is a couple of members close by me.
And I've got a spare room and a BBQ any time you can come see us. :thumb:
Take care.

#Bill284 :cool:
You’re so kind Bill! Thank you😀. And if you’re ever in Alberta…. Make sure to let me know as well 💨💨💨

You’re so kind Bill! Thank you😀. And if you’re ever in Alberta…. Make sure to let me know as well 💨💨💨
Thank you so much. :thanks:
I appreciate it .:high-five:

What happened to all our great members from Alberta ? :yahoo:
You get Snowed in ?:rolleyes:

I'm still here bill just slowly getting back in the swing of things ......ps with my new tractor might see some Alberta outdoor autos , just hoping my tiller is in for spring .... Had some Afghani mixed with some russian ruderalis to make a auto that can handle extremely low temps
Screenshot_20221216-114118.png

I'm still here bill just slowly getting back in the swing of things ......ps with my new tractor might see some Alberta outdoor autos , just hoping my tiller is in for spring .... Had some Afghani mixed with some russian ruderalis to make a auto that can handle extremely low temps
Screenshot_20221216-114118.png
Nice tractor my friend. I also love on an acreage. What part of Alberta?

NW Alberta. 5 hours northwest of Edmonton. Do you do all your growing outside?
Lol no brother , I've successfully had a couple autos outside , you have to start autos inside and plant outside may long weekend ... I personally do not like autos I kinda just do them for fun, I'm a promix guy who manually feeds I find it the easiest

Lol no brother , I've successfully had a couple autos outside , you have to start autos inside and plant outside may long weekend ... I personally do not like autos I kinda just do them for fun, I'm a promix guy who manually feeds I find it the easiest
I use promix mycorrhizae’s well. I like it for predictable feeding and watering. I’ve had some nice autos indoors but have never grown outdoors. I do all my growing indoors.

I use promix mycorrhizae’s well. I like it for predictable feeding and watering. I’ve had some nice autos indoors but have never grown outdoors. I do all my growing indoors.
I've been on the promix HP for awhile , I don't pH with it , and I just feed bottle nutes to manufacture recommendations, I like to think I got the promix dialed in
IMG_20220213_190941_920.jpg
IMG_20211124_185634_625.jpg
IMG_20211124_185634_536.jpg
IMG_20211124_185634_592.jpg
20211102_192806.jpg

I've been on the promix HP for awhile , I don't pH with it , and I just feed bottle nutes to manufacture recommendations, I like to think I got the promix dialed in
IMG_20220213_190941_920.jpg
IMG_20211124_185634_625.jpg
IMG_20211124_185634_536.jpg
IMG_20211124_185634_592.jpg
20211102_192806.jpg
Looks like you know what you’re doing from those pics! Beautiful plants my friend. Well done.

Back
Top Bottom