Wow Chief - sweeeeet looking nug!! :yummy:

lol great lookin nug indeed. the last couple days have been good for great. alaskan1 gave me the best bubba kush i've ever smoked now i find some crazy blackberry.

i'm going to be posting plant updates later they havent changed much since the flip except the orange glow on them now lol

going to kill off my WR#2 tonight..im lacking light and i just found out i got root rot in her!! i have no time to fix her to health i just need the room and i think since shes so small shes got to go. i have enought plant on the other 2 to give me 5 times as much i yielded last time so im set to go.

thanx a bunch BDBudd. i'll like this garden more when i have more room. i never thought my plants could get this wide its kinda frusterating pulling them out of the closet. they tangle and pull eachother its annoying.. sort of glad the little one got root rot. i didnt see her producing much compared to my other 2

LOL more room? I bet your the First pot grower to ever say that. JK OF COURSE. Hell I started here with a 2X4 tent. LOL. But really plants are looking really healthy and happy. I just trimmed my White Widow down myself. She 'could've' gone another week, but she found that PM spore floating around somehow. I didn't wanna chance to much contamination so I took her atad early. She really could've used that last week in flower. I wood.
Hey that Blackberry Kush looks sweet. Hey sometimes we give up alittle with our favorite weeds. If we really like that lemon flavor, we tend to smoke it. It's really not all about the stone sometimes. As long as you get something good outta it. But I KNOW FACT, I've grown afew plants to die for,,,,,, that were bottom shelf if that. Grow2s coming along
Keep em Green

SLAUGHTER CAM

so after cutting her down and putting the remaining plants in their new places i realized i still dont have all that much room but its more than i had. anywho heres the pics of the WR#2 in her final moments.

IMAG13352.jpg
IMAG13361.jpg
IMAG13371.jpg
IMAG1338.jpg

R.I.P.

we all gonna die anyway.

i am going to miss that little thing. its always hard to make these decisions but i've been running out of room for a while and the widow has already blocked ALOT of light in there for their side branches. i will honestly think i can get a bigger yield with that one gone or at least the same amount but with better quality buds. i'll have less scraggly buds now i can focus on these 2.

i am going to miss that little thing. its always hard to make these decisions but i've been running out of room for a while and the widow has already blocked ALOT of light in there for their side branches. i will honestly think i can get a bigger yield with that one gone or at least the same amount but with better quality buds. i'll have less scraggly buds now i can focus on these 2.

Who needs a dining room? Turn it into a grow room!

Who needs a dining room? Turn it into a grow room!
the only thing i'd miss is that table.. i take all my pictures on that table and thats the only room it fits right now lol these last 2 grows are my little trial and error runs. now i know how much space an LST plant needs (2-3 feet of space ) and i just needed these 2 grows to teach me the ropes..i got the hang of this now i researched enough and experimented with my environment enough to know what i can and cant do. next grow me and my family will be in a bigger house with alot more plants. veg and bloom room perpetual grow. i'm done growing after this harvest untill i move. it wont be long now

the only thing i'd miss is that table.. i take all my pictures on that table and thats the only room it fits right now lol these last 2 grows are my little trial and error runs. now i know how much space an LST plant needs (2-3 feet of space ) and i just needed these 2 grows to teach me the ropes..i got the hang of this now i researched enough and experimented with my environment enough to know what i can and cant do. next grow me and my family will be in a bigger house with alot more plants. veg and bloom room perpetual grow. i'm done growing after this harvest untill i move. it wont be long now

sorry to hear about the rot. It is hard enough taking a plant anytime.

Good luck with the move and all. I hope it goes nice and smooth for you. Are you going to stay with dwc when you move?
Take Care
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom