sorry to hear about the rot. It is hard enough taking a plant anytime.

Good luck with the move and all. I hope it goes nice and smooth for you. Are you going to stay with dwc when you move?
Take Care
:peace:

hey Msquared. yea i'll still stick to DWC growing but i'd like a few experiments with soiless growing. i'd love the experience and i know if i make a journal about my grow you guy will help me dial in my soil grow just as good as everyone helped when i learned hydro. granted i did weeks of research on DWC compared to my 20 minutes of soilless research lol.

Sorry about the plant..i don't have space problems...its the light..and with high gas i can't run my generator...i could become a summer time grower..my med supply is well stocked...what tipped you off that you had root rot???

i forgot to even post the worse news... well what tipped me off that she had RR was the foam coming from the bottom of the pot and was all over the roots. i decided it'd be best for the crop to have the little one go. my 400 watter only covers a little amount of space in my closet and that WW is so tall with hand sized fan leaves, she blocks all their light.

any who the foam got me thinkin i had RR then once i cut her down and inspected the inner roots i saw completely healthy structure in there.. i didnt have RR unles im in the early stages of it and my roots havent been damaged yet but she was fine from what i saw...i have more room and that is something i needed. i was going to get pop corn buds all over that littel guy

yea keep an eye on the smell. but once you get foam coming from the top of the bucket lid your pretty much in a little trouble. the smell i'd say is the re assurance test. if you have foam sniff it to test it lol but im sure your going to be fine miwa you got a good head on your shoulders just keep the water lever 2 inches from the pot to be safe and watch the temp next to your air pump. if the airs warm around it, it will suck the warm air and blow it into the water heating the water up. just a heads up i know you know these things just a quick check list for shits n giggles

Just got back from my other spot..my plants grew another 2 inches..DWC ate nutes instead of drinking water..i got flowers up in the yard...grass needs cutting...going to top all plants and start clones (in soil)...also going to do another grafting (wrap it this time)...looks like a busy day...

White Widow with a DIY seperator to get more light. she's got WAY more room to stretch and open up now.
IMAG13401.jpg
IMAG13412.jpg

showing roots already? that didnt take long at all! now i know your method works.

well if their showing roots you outta get them going in the buckets. the day i put my clones in their buckets that humidity in the buckets gave them a HUGE growth spurt. i documented the growth earlier on in this journal. they love their buckets. what you thinking? keep em in the cloner longer or get them settled in their new homes?

lookin good chief ww is going to be fun to see get all frosty are you going to use snowstorm on her?

showing roots already? that didnt take long at all! now i know your method works.

well if their showing roots you outta get them going in the buckets. the day i put my clones in their buckets that humidity in the buckets gave them a HUGE growth spurt. i documented the growth earlier on in this journal. they love their buckets. what you thinking? keep em in the cloner longer or get them settled in their new homes?

Yeah, I will keep them in a cloner. They don't have enough root mass or growth yet to go in a bucket.

Those little hairs are pre-flowers...mine got them too...a lot of them...

i had those normal flower parts going off her the whole time but these little things are brand new. i'm honestly not sure what they are i was starting to think they were my flowering phase getting rolling finally lol

Back
Top Bottom