Ok just read more and saw you own advanced nutes. I really want to try advanced or general hydroponics

hey blazin, i just switched from general hydroponics to advanced nutes and i'll probably never look back to GH again. GH is alot cheaper but advanced is more of what im looking for when it comes to results. i hear floranova is a real good product from GH though i just personally think the GH 3 part is missing something. for your first grow i wouldnt do AN though i'd try GH since its so cheap and has an easy to follow feeding schedule

well im getting prepared to switch these ladies into bloom.

I've decided since my plants lights have come on at 5:45am ever since i started this that im SICK AND TIRED of waking up to open the curtains and facing a fan in there to cool it down then go back to sleep so tonight im going to turn the lights off at 9:00pm and have them on a 9-9 schedule so its easier on us in the mornings.

going to dump the resevoir at about 7 or 8pm and fill it up with their first feeding with all my needed advanced nutes for week 1 of bloom. FINALLY going to try this Powdered Bud Blood out so pics will be posted soon even though their going to be a bit boring and dull untill they really start puttin off buds. heres goes part 2 of this grow:Namaste:

ok after 2 hours of working on this switch to 12/12 i finally have completed 2/3 of my goal. i dumped the WR#1 and WW and got all the nutes needed for the switch tomorrow at 9:30am with the HPS. i added the powdered bud blood and it dyed my water pink..pretty weird but o well.

PPMs were at 1120 on each tomorrow i'll add more water and some more sensi bloom A&B that alaskan1 donated to me and get the PPMs raised a little to about 1300 then work my way up to 1650-1700 then decline the last 3 weeks of bloom. i'll be posting updates soon on the progress of them. HMG i'll be getting in touch with you soon to talk about your light some more :thumb:

Well last night i met up with alaskan1 to sample a bowl of his Bubba Kush he got his hands on so i took a pic smoked the whole thing to myself and was LIFTED

Appearance: this stuff was crystally, it was a great color that was easy on the eyes and it just seemed to glitter in the light nice to look at but the fun part came next.

Taste: while i was hitting it i noticed it was a potent enough bowl to make me cough quite a bit but while i exhaled it was smooth. so inhaling i had to fight to keep from coughing all the smoke out, and while exhaling it just seemed to be smooth and had a great taste about it. almost reminded me of a gingery taste.

potency level: so i started off smoking one bowl of it after breaking it in half, then after the first bowl i decided to load the last. on the walk to my room i got hit with a light headed feeling that made me giggle to myself then loaded the last bowl smoked it and realized its video game time since i was done using my feet. i put in my favorite zombie game "dead island" and started knocking heads off. i was in a completly relaxed state with no worries in the world! i had a great buzz going and i was getting tired. over all it was the best Bubba Kush i've smoked so thanx alot alaskan1 for the sample you got ahold of and letting me try it out :high-five:
IMAG13142.jpg
IMAG13151.jpg

well today the plants are taking to the rez change and flip just nicely (mostly worried about nutes becasue i have 8 additives plus a 2 part base nutes)

they are looking great and the temps dropped alot today also. its mostly 67-68 degrees compared to the 72-75 degrees with the MH. well i'll have pic updates coming soon.

Well last night i met up with alaskan1 to sample a bowl of his Bubba Kush he got his hands on so i took a pic smoked the whole thing to myself and was LIFTED

Appearance: this stuff was crystally, it was a great color that was easy on the eyes and it just seemed to glitter in the light nice to look at but the fun part came next.

Taste: while i was hitting it i noticed it was a potent enough bowl to make me cough quite a bit but while i exhaled it was smooth. so inhaling i had to fight to keep from coughing all the smoke out, and while exhaling it just seemed to be smooth and had a great taste about it. almost reminded me of a gingery taste.

potency level: so i started off smoking one bowl of it after breaking it in half, then after the first bowl i decided to load the last. on the walk to my room i got hit with a light headed feeling that made me giggle to myself then loaded the last bowl smoked it and realized its video game time since i was done using my feet. i put in my favorite zombie game "dead island" and started knocking heads off. i was in a completly relaxed state with no worries in the world! i had a great buzz going and i was getting tired. over all it was the best Bubba Kush i've smoked so thanx alot alaskan1 for the sample you got ahold of and letting me try it out :high-five:
IMAG13142.jpg
IMAG13151.jpg

I told ya the bubba would make ya look like my avatar lol
my step sons dispensary has some kick ass medicine! Only one I have found so far that carries my fav Larry OG.

well today the plants are taking to the rez change and flip just nicely (mostly worried about nutes becasue i have 8 additives plus a 2 part base nutes)

they are looking great and the temps dropped alot today also. its mostly 67-68 degrees compared to the 72-75 degrees with the MH. well i'll have pic updates coming soon.

Your're a rockin Chief, you have a very nice grow and some EXCELLENT looking plants, VERY healthy to say the least

thanx bud, i been trying my hardest to amintain these 3. rez changes suck so im hoping i dont see any foam or anything wrong through bloom. last grow i dumped one of the rez's at least twice a week becasue of root aphids and foam. thank god i have all the SNS products to help with bugs.

pics coming soon

LOL i had NOOOO clue 420&RAW rolling papers would send me so many joint wraps. theres 1600 here in this pic. there 50 packs with 32 in each pack...crazy! i got the nug jar which is being used to store some of my weed right now and i also got 12 cones wraps.. i dont know how long its going to take to smoke al those j papers up but i'll do it eventually
IMAG13132.jpg

its upside down but o well

nug of the month prize that 420 donates to the winner that come from some of the sponsors they have. i'm just shocked at how many they gave me.

I know, huh? I had enough for 10 lifetimes since I mostly vaporize. Nice product though, and what a cool prize! I gave away a bunch to someone who could use them, but even what I have left will last me forever. I'm extremely grateful (don't get me wrong).

Sorry I just realized I wasn't subbed 'til now, but I'd like to hang out and watch you grow some of those amazing nugs you keep posting in the contests. :)

Hope you don't mind me drooling along, I mean, following along. :yummy:

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom