The Deep Water Culture Home

Right-on Stache ! I always go there first to look for whatever I'm lookin to buy !! Ordered a tent,vortec fan etc yesterday from one of them and I was notified it shipped within 1 hr of ordering !! Great work keeping this site so damn clean and hassle free great job mods !!:thumb:

Wish I could rep you man. That was a great laugh. I needed that.

Just a note to H657433995, (not sure if I spelled it right) Bag seeds can kick ass !! just because you don't have a name on them don't mean that they ain't no good !! Someone bought them at one time, they must have been good enough to buy ! Now just be nice to them let them grow up big and strong and enjoy and if it's important make up a name !! :peace:

Ol Hippy, when I hear someone refer to bag seed I'm assuming they're seeds that were in the bottom of the bag or seeds just acquired with no history. Am I correct or would the seeds I describe above be or have a different name. The reason I ask is you say, "someone bought them at one time" hints that I might be living under a misnomer.:hmmmm:

Thats one wild and wooly scrog ! Can't wait to see all them colas peekin out !

Ol Hippy, when I hear someone refer to bag seed I'm assuming they're seeds that were in the bottom of the bag or seeds just acquired with no history. Am I correct or would the seeds I describe above be or have a different name. The reason I ask is you say, "someone bought them at one time" hints that I might be living under a misnomer.:hmmmm:

BOOTumALL, Yeah thats what I always thought, bag seeds are seeds from the bottom (or top) of a bag of weed . You buy the weed the seeds are free ? (maybe not) But what ever usually no one knows or remembers where there seeds come from (unless your really anal,and tag em ) you just toss them in a jar or something and one day you decide to grow some weed ! Waa Laa ...bag seed grow ! just as good as top shelf dispensary (if you grow it right)..:peace:

i'm growing some badseed right now to prove a point to my girlfriends son. that if grown right and with love. any seed can grown into a stinky, sweet, nice plant with a nice harvest. watch and see lol

BOOTumALL, Yeah thats what I always thought, bag seeds are seeds from the bottom (or top) of a bag of weed . You buy the weed the seeds are free ? (maybe not) But what ever usually no one knows or remembers where there seeds come from (unless your really anal,and tag em ) you just toss them in a jar or something and one day you decide to grow some weed ! Waa Laa ...bag seed grow ! just as good as top shelf dispensary (if you grow it right)..:peace:

some of the best plants i have ever grown and i love the surprise after a month of curing and then sampling it. just after the fact your bummed you didnt get more seeds or even a clone from it

Back
Top Bottom