The Deep Water Culture Home

LK is .1-.1-.5 so it will be of no use as a fertilizer and the cal-mag is 2-0-0 and also is of no use. Too much cal-mag could throw everything off anyway. I'd run them light for a week until the flower nutes arrive. Might lose some extra leaves and a little bud growth but that's about it.

thanks mc,i ended up going light anyway,but about erlier my mom said theres nothing to worry about but if she got drunk and loose lipped then whats stopping him from doing the same, loose lips sink ships

well i'm the caregiver and cultivator for my girlfriend and her son, they were blown away by the buds i grew them and how much there is and they are blown away by how good my tinctures are. they have seen the blueprints drawn up for my new grow room and all the supplies that are stacked up and ready to go. it's her other son who brings friends over. so i put my foot down and said that because of them not respecting my privacy on the grows. i wasn't going to be growing any more and if i did it would be under full lock down and they would not be seeing any part of the grow. there rethinking the privacy issues and begging me to start back up but on a larger scale, right now i'm set up to grow 18 plants legally and have a dispensary set up to take any overflow.

Good for you! :) +reps

well i'm the caregiver and cultivator for my girlfriend and her son, they were blown away by the buds i grew them and how much there is and they are blown away by how good my tinctures are. they have seen the blueprints drawn up for my new grow room and all the supplies that are stacked up and ready to go. it's her other son who brings friends over. so i put my foot down and said that because of them not respecting my privacy on the grows. i wasn't going to be growing any more and if i did it would be under full lock down and they would not be seeing any part of the grow. there rethinking the privacy issues and begging me to start back up but on a larger scale, right now i'm set up to grow 18 plants legally and have a dispensary set up to take any overflow.

Thats well done skin...let um know this is still a big deal. I ran across a lil article about drug seizure funding. When u r a provider ur name is on a list and plenty have been busted (targeted). Not to mention the rip off danger.
heres the link...make um read!!!!!
Texas Counties $4.2 Million Drug Search and Seizures Fund Trips to Vegas

yea there young, different mind set, i grew in the 80's and 90's and if caught with even 1 plant u were looking at 10 years in jail. thats my mind set and until it becomes legal on a federal level i'll stay hidden in the shadow's and even then will stay well off the radar

I just heard today about a guy in town here who lives 2 blocks from the police dept, showed a friend of mine pictures of his backyard with rows of 4-5' tall plants !! Talk about either brass balls or just stupid ! Maybe he thinks it's safer that close to the cops !?

on a lighter note...i made my trim butta yesterday and baked my peanutcannabuttachocochip cookies this morning. Ate one several hrs ago...hehehehe blather blather blather

sizzor hash smoked, canna butta made, chompin cookies and waitin on the budz 2 cure

many thanks again Deep Water Culture, couldnt have these munchies without ya!:yummy:

Nice job Mama !! Watch those cookies they can be dangerous !! and habit forming too...

Skin, I live in Ca, and your right some people are nutz out here ! I talked to a friend who sells hydro equip here and he told me of a customer who showed him a few pictures of his backyard grow ...row after row of 4-5' tall plants . The crazy part is this idiot lives 2 blocks from the police station !! I'm afraid to plant outside here cause there are people who ride up and down the back alleys looking over fences for grows to rip off !! I'm happy for now with my tent and closet till I buy a better house with some room !!

congrats on the cookies mama train!! say do you have any tips on making the butter. I've still got the trim from my last harvest but i didn't dry it out at all, after I trimmed I just stuck it in ziploc freezer bags, can I still use it?????

Skin, I live in Ca, and your right some people are nutz out here ! I talked to a friend who sells hydro equip here and he told me of a customer who showed him a few pictures of his backyard grow ...row after row of 4-5' tall plants . The crazy part is this idiot lives 2 blocks from the police station !! I'm afraid to plant outside here cause there are people who ride up and down the back alleys looking over fences for grows to rip off !! I'm happy for now with my tent and closet till I buy a better house with some room !!

I needa just move to cali and work for Cisco or something. Hate the east coast and i live in the state where "everything is Illegal" according to the movie Edge of Darkness. Cant disagree one bit, I remember going to flordia and walking down the street doube fisted with my bud light limes and coronas. First time i seen corona ina can was down there and a CVS selling beer. Down south or out west is deff the places to live. Hope yall have a good night.

congrats on the cookies mama train!! say do you have any tips on making the butter. I've still got the trim from my last harvest but i didn't dry it out at all, after I trimmed I just stuck it in ziploc freezer bags, can I still use it?????

Thanks 4 the congrats. I learned how to make my cannabutta right here at 420 mag :)
here's the link 2 the thread
CannaButter In 7 Easy Steps!
This is so cool and just the right dose in a med size cookie. Just use the butta as u normally would in any recipie
My trim was dried but not cured. It smelled a lil like spinach and butter cooking....if ur trim is still in good shape withthe trics, i dont see why u cant dry it a little and get the result I got.
This is my very firest grow...so batch of cookies. I just love 420. Its a great community and we can share all this cool info
Mama luvs u all:slide::grinjoint::reading420magazine:

Hey everyone!

We're just coming of a power outage coming from a severe thunderstorm. We were down for a few hours.

Which brings me to the question. What do you do when you have a power failure? How would you keep your roots from drowning in the res?

I'm a brownie man! I use the crock pot method but it's pretty much the same. When that butter hardens there is some green ooze under it (vegetable matter) and you have to get every spec off it for a better taste. One time I even reheated it and refrigerated it so I could get any other gunk. It's really not that bad since I'm not eating the brownies for taste. LOL!

Hey everyone!

We're just coming of a power outage coming from a severe thunderstorm. We were down for a few hours.

Which brings me to the question. What do you do when you have a power failure? How would you keep your roots from drowning in the res?

Good question all... what say u??? Wondered this myself...Generator & tire pump?

They sell these battery operated pumps at petsmart and petco for fish tanks, but it's just enough to oxygenate the water for them for a few hours... I'm thinking it isn't going to produce the bubbles that you need for the res...

A computer UPS battery backup would run a small oxygen pump for hours. They can be had brand new for $100

or

Get a working UPS with dead batteries for cheap and remove the batteries and then replace them with two Deep Cycle boat batteries. This setup can run a server for an hour+ which means you could probably run a small oxygen pump for a day+ or even a exhaust fan to ensure that the smell is still being scrubbed while the power is out.

Search google for UPS battery backup and you will find plenty of people selling the units new and used. Look at the capacity.

I like the APC 1500 Smart UPS as you can attach it to a Windows Desktop or Linux server via USB and have the computer text your phone when the power goes out. :thumb: The APC 1500 UPS can also easily be modified to use two Deep Cycle boat batteries with nothing but a drill, o-ring, heavy gauge wire, and terminals!

I just heard today about a guy in town here who lives 2 blocks from the police dept, showed a friend of mine pictures of his backyard with rows of 4-5' tall plants !! Talk about either brass balls or just stupid ! Maybe he thinks it's safer that close to the cops !?

when I was in highschool mid 70's we lived a block and a half from the copshop
I had 6 footers in the back yard, hidden in the tomato plants

what a dumb ass I was!

and back another subject for a moment, if i may....

RE: the spirited discussion a day or two ago about the mosque

I'm impressed that everyone was able to have a discussion without getting mad at eachother, I'm a member on other boards that that topic would have spiraled into name calling and someone getting banned

Bravo, Ladies and Gentlemen... give yourselves a pat on the back

Back
Top Bottom