The Experts

The70’s

Good day growers ! I have had many hobbies in my life, Audio/Video being one that “chose me” back in the 70’s. Audio is a wide road, on one hand you have the MP3 crowd, and people who watch movies exclusively on thier phones, then there are those who have dedicated DolbyAtmos theaters and swear off the world of phone watchers and MP3 streaming as pure garbage !!!!

Over the last 2 years of growing weed and having a way to do it thats comfotable for me and all i have read and experienced, this road is very very wide too, there are so many roads to take growing weed its almost infinite.

So, wts find a way that works for you and i hate to say this, but avoid the “experts”. I find they know a lot, but there IS NO PERFECT WAY. While there are much better ways and lesser better ways, have fun, read to the point of education not confusion. This forum is filled with everything you need to know, and everything that makes you feel ur doing it all wrong, and sorry to say, members that tell you, you are doing at all wrong🙄

Find your balance and just like my audio hobby, if you like earbuds and mp3 fine, if you have $100,000 loudspeakers, and an Atmos HomeTheater, thats fine too☺️

Most of all experiment and have FUN !!!

Back
Top Bottom