The gas lantern method... anyone using or have input?

jjames

i just got my girls goin yesterday and they are on 12L, 5.5D, 1L, 5.5D... the one hour splitting up the dark period hormonally will trick the plants not to flower.

this is beneficial to us because we have to set up the lighting sched based on the fact we need the lights off for a longer period of time during the day to lower the load on the circuit it is on... apts all wired weird, and the blowdryer in the am pops the other bathroom breaker, which is where the setup is...

i have read up on this as a method used years ago, but also recently have not heard anything bad...

anyones input or opinion would be appreciated... thanks...

Yes everyone who sees this please visit the post above mine...12/12 is into this one now....and who better to teach us....12/12 's gas lantern journal will inspire us all....nice job on your girls though...:riskybusiness:

hey,

thanks for the direction, i will check it out...

im going to start a grow journal today, hopefully i can keep up with it alright so i can be exposed to alot of differing opinions and knowledge that will specifically help out this 1st time grow...

ive got started 4 sourgrape, and 2 bluedream... literally day 2...

thanks again...

Sounds great James....I will be watching for your journal....best of luck...:peace:

Back
Top Bottom