Hey there, I am with Mr. Krip on this as well. snip snip
It almost looks as though there was a buld sitting on her and cooked just that small portion.

From what I can see in the picture, the rest of the plant looks really healthy.
cut it, inspect it and just keep an eye on the rest.

Lookin good my friend!

:peace:

high guys,:adore:

my harvest is here,i added 2 400 hps, horti.then 600 mh in between the two. controlled room pol white/blk/ thermal tarp/// 75.6 deg soil 48% hum /// size of buds are crazy in new room/// i built with intake from kenmore ac. where should i place exhaust cfm fan? rip/ mom and dad i know u together know.im only 34, feel lost man......

What happened??????? Any clue :420:70s

DeerHunter33
  • 75F is a good temp for flowering, lucky you! Can't wait till the frost days arrive. With 1400w of light you got they'll get bigger! This is an option, exhaust up towards the ac vent. Remove the ac tube coming to the room from the attic. Don't worry things will get better. Take it easy one day at a time. Grow more keep your mind busy, provide meds for people and stay positive.

1970s Grower
  • Glad you're experiencing plant's good health and the strangeness have not returned. Hopefully it stays out from our grow rooms. Thanks for sharing that. Updating the tent tomorrow, and I don't think you're ready to see what I'm about to show...

I don't really have words to express the awesomeness that you're showing me here. Just to clarify, this is VEG? 12 on - 5.5 off - 1 on - 5.5 off? Wow. can't wait to give it a go!

Oh, and lest I forget: + Rep! Talk about earning it...

Update: Floater Cloner

I've mentioned before that I'm working on a cloning experiment with 2in neoprene. Here it is. First time at it so no results yet. If this works it will be very inexpensive passive cloning system. Run on tap water (let it sat out 24hrs before use), no nute, no root hormone, no humidity dome, with two airstones creating bubbles providing oxygen for the stems/roots. They're under 180w LED (GLR cycle) sharing the same space with my DIY aero (prime clone factory).

MG_1856.jpg
MG_1860.jpg

Update this in one week with results (fail/success). :love:

Update: Gas Lantern Routine - 2nd Week Completion

To recap the Gas Lantern Routine; basically it uses 12/12 photoperiod with 1hr on during the dark hours, for vegetative growth.

Goes like this.

* 12hrs on
* 5.5hrs off
* 1hr on
* 5.5 off
* repeat

Before the switch.
MG_1697.jpg

1 week later
MG_1782.jpg

2 weeks later
MG_1845.jpg

Still no sign of pistils/balls, that's a good thing. 2 more weeks to go before we'll give this a passing grade.

The Pineapple Express (prime focus) has grown tremendously in 2 weeks.
MG_1696.jpg

MG_1786.jpg

MG_1847.jpg

Enjoy the rest of the tent. No clone cuttings allowed, ;}
MG_1854.jpg
MG_1851.jpg
MG_18501.jpg
MG_18491.jpg
MG_1848.jpg

Next update on Thrusday (12am). :love:

Great pictures... It would be difficult if not impossible to find a more healthy looking garden. Reps to ya!

I did some Google research and found Yoda's Lantern method grow... WoW man, I'm doing this as of tonight when lights come back on..screw that little Auto that needs 20/4! Thanks for bringing this method to our attention 12/12 :thanks: Now will you be doing a 11/13 flower dropping 1/2 hour every other week till your finishing at 9/15? Plus reps my friend.

EDIT I see Yoda found that 10/14 worked out better.

Mr. Krip
  • I wonder about that too. Then realized hermie don't appear until flower began. With the interruption of 1hr between the dark cycle is the key to keeping these plants remain in veg mode; destroying floral build up tricking the plants to remain in veg. Extreme light cycle may induce hermie; a bunch of different light combo in a short time frame. When the 1hr is removed the plants will be easily forced to flower (few days oppose to few weeks) and if I keep it at 12/12 and work down to diminishing cycle (less on hours as the weeks goes by) no hermie can appear. If when hermit do appear in flowering, it's because the seed has the gene (from hermie plant).

1970s Grower
  • Thanks for the kind words. It's really bright in there, I use manual mode and stop down (shutter speed) to get a nice peaceful light from the intensity of the 600w MH. They are healthy and overgrown. I've started trimming them down and made more cuttings.

SuKaFr33
  • Appreciate that. Right now I'm running 2L SOG so these will be mothers/fathers (clone factory). Since they've exploded in veg I'm able to take bigger cuttings (1/2 ft per clone). Can't wait to see them perform in bloom.

Siscokid
  • Glad you enjoyed it. They do help to ID the plants and its current setup for my own reference.

TheCrimsonK20
  • Maybe in 10yrs :} Will see how it goes. With ignorant in power, kids in police uniforms my operation may shut down tomorrow.

Siscokid
  • Yoda's journal is the first to document the GLR. I've read about the GLR awhile back and want to see results before testing it out. Yoda was the only one I've found using the technique. Seeing how healthy his plants were with amazing growth I had to give this a go. Only one week into the program I knew there's no way I'm going back to the traditional 18/6 or even 24/0.
  • Yes, I'm also using the diminishing cycle (compliments the GLR) for flowering plants. They're budding nicely.

Back
Top Bottom