The Green Help-Me Hotline

re: The Green Help-Me Hotline

and i just use T5's on my little ones but if i had the freedom to use more power i would use blue ones in my flowering room along with my 1000 watt HPS bulbs

Why the blue t5's with the hps? Wouldn't that be the wrong spectrum for flower? Or do you use the hps for veg also as opposed to a MH? If so why? Not questioning your expertise in any way because all your guidance my experience has been spot on. Muchos grassyis btw. :thanks:

by using both spectrum you can get a larger range of flavor expression, also by blending you more closely replicate what they get outdoors, and by all means dude question everything if someone cant answer the questions likely they are full of shit :D

and you can veg/flower with either spectrum some plants take to it and others done, but most of the time the sang goes MH for flavor and HPS for yield

numerous ways, we have a pretty good do it yourself section here on the website, see if you find something you like here
Do It Yourself - 420 Magazine

by using both spectrum you can get a larger range of flavor expression, also by blending you more closely replicate what they get outdoors, and by all means dude question everything if someone cant answer the questions likely they are full of shit :D

and you can veg/flower with either spectrum some plants take to it and others done, but most of the time the sang goes MH for flavor and HPS for yield

If I have a switchable ballast, would you recommend switching the bulbs periodically throughout flower? HPS a week MH a week or whatever? Or if I veg under MH and flower under HPS will I get flavor and yield?

Hey friends! Ok, soooo, where does an inline fan go when it is used to cool the lights?
cool the room?
Can someone please post a diagram for me? :)
Fresh air comes into the room from the floor (under the house) And then... not sure, been told a few things, I really would like someone that has done it for years to tell me the proper way. thanks so much!!!

If I have a switchable ballast, would you recommend switching the bulbs periodically throughout flower? HPS a week MH a week or whatever? Or if I veg under MH and flower under HPS will I get flavor and yield?

i honestly have never tried switching the bulbs periodically during flower so i cant say. and when it comes to what i ment with MH/HPS this only applies to flowering doesn't really matter what kind of light you veg under, as long as you are getting enough for the plant to grow well :thumb:

i could not find my diagram so i will do my best in words, untill i find it that is.

if your using a ventilated hood for your lights, this is the starting place where your air will be pulled out, so your have (-> Hood ->) then you have to add your ducting to where you mount your fan, and the shorter the length of ducting and the more straight the ducting is important because it helps to maintain good airflow, so now that we have (-> Hood -> Ducting ->) its time for your inline fan, this should be mounted up high to keep it out of your grow space also it will make it so your have to use less ducting, and always be sure to place your fan at the end of your chain you want to be pulling air not pushing. (-> Hood -> Ducting -> Inline fan -> outside)

if your using a carbon filter then it would be before the hood like this
( Carbon Filter -> Hood -> Ducting -> Inline fan -> outside -> )

hope this helps :thumb:

that claim seems weird to me, look up any sort of fan by blowing through something like he said puts back pressure on the fan and will cause it to wear out faster.

he there would u be able to tell me if my pineapple chunk is male or female dont really know what am looking for so if you need more pics just say thanks:peacetwo:
101_01991.JPG

101_02001.JPG

101_0201.JPG

a tried to get it as clear as a could but shaky hands lol n thanks for the links m8
101_0218.JPG

cheers m8 put ma mind at rest a got a grow journal going on at the moment check it out if you want its ma first grow so dont really know whats what lol :peacetwo:

i too cannot tell from the picture, but the good news is that i didn't see anything that made me think it was a male, but thats not to say for sure it is a female though. greenie is right on track with where you should look too

Back
Top Bottom