The Love Gang - Multi Strain - First Grow

Beautiful girl..... Nice scrog setup.

Beautiful girl..... Nice scrog setup.
I have a net on its way but I saw this rubber/plastic fencing and thought it looked more sturdy, so if the branch is trained down shes staying down. Not got much room to work with dont want no buds touching bulbs. Its a pure indica though so shouldnt stretch to crazy.

Thanks bro appreciate it. Ive started doing some quadlining on my babies and i had a question (as your an advocate of good training) my shoots arent developing as quick as I thought and I dont know if im tripping but the stem seems to be growing upwards still. So Ive pinned the fan leaves down with some home made stakes. I think this should redistribute the hormones abit, what do you think?
Pics to come in my update.

Looking at your pictures your doing a great job. Each plant is different. I often pin leaves down to get out of the way other times I just pinch them off. Most shoots will have the desire to grow straight up and what we do in LST is to change that direction. I use lots of homemade candy cane hooks out of Romex wire - initially i grab a shoot when short and gently pin it down and direct it outward. As the shoots grow I keep adding pins to keep it growing horizontally. When I run out of space I let them take off and then substitute in pipecleaners or wire to pull the branches away from the center.

Looking at your pictures your doing a great job. Each plant is different. I often pin leaves down to get out of the way other times I just pinch them off. Most shoots will have the desire to grow straight up and what we do in LST is to change that direction. I use lots of homemade candy cane hooks out of Romex wire - initially i grab a shoot when short and gently pin it down and direct it outward. As the shoots grow I keep adding pins to keep it growing horizontally. When I run out of space I let them take off and then substitute in pipecleaners or wire to pull the branches away from the center.
Thank you troy. Im gonna let the shoots pick up a bit more, clip the fan leaves, top up the soil and start lst'in them. Thats pretty much what i use i got access to electricians scrap ;). Every day from when they sprout im in there spreading leaves and pushing down shoots.
These are the pics from earlier i wasnt gonna upload cos id trained n sprayed em.

You're doing great dude - I've not got much experience but they look healthy - and very nice trained canopy on Mama Mia.

You also now have a 420 guru guiding you - with @Asesino85 you are in good hands.
Im a believer in results speaking for themselves and @Asesino85 's results do.

You guys are too nice. I'm just a normal dude who has only been doing it for a couple years. If I can get on these forums and no nothing about growing and end up where I am than anyone can. I have no reason to keep secrets or hold anything back and I just want to see people do a good job. I use what most people would call cheap nutes and blurple LED lights. All people that grow will have at least those if not better. The only things that are not basic are the root enhancers, they are a little more spendy. I will say now that there is a large sample size that the training seems to be the main difference and that's not incredibly difficult either.

Also Bilbo I am seeing some fine growth in the 4 nodes that will be your support branches. Get ready to start seeing them really kick it up a notch in a day or two. You are doing just fine.

Ello ello.
Day 47.
Mama mia still looking a bit light. Im not sure if its the light intensity or possible ph/nute problems (although these are mostly young leaves as I defoliated yesterday). Any suggestions? Im also starting to think that 1.5litres isnt enough water/feed.

The babies are looking awesome. Ive pinned the shoots on the gypsy haze and lemon skunk, going to leave the critical grow a little longer (seems to be the runt for sure).
As promised for @Asesino85 and @Troy01 I have pics of when I first open the tent and you can see the leaves are all flat and green and the shoots are all nice and praying to the light. Also pics of the shoots after ive pinned them down.

Ive just realised because i need to increase watering frequency on the mama mia then I should keep it to my usual feeding regiment. So water-water-feed. If i feed every other water im going to be pushing a lot more nutes through than I would have if it stayed in the big tent under cooler temps. Does this make sense or am I waffling?

Aaaaarrrrrgggghhh. Broke a fucking shoot on my lemon skunk! Ive mended her as best I can just gonna have to wait and see if she carrys on growing or dies :(.
Other than that everythi gs going good. Ive stripped off the fan leaves and started training some of the shoots. The tops however im leaving to grow out a little bit more. Partly due to their size and also partly because I nearly snapped off one of my tops lol.

Mama mia seems to be doing ok but she still seems pretty light I have turned down the light just to see if this makes a difference.

Chics dig scars......even their own, if bandaged properly. :thumb:

She will probably be ok, if you just broke it. If it was amputated, it will take some time to mend.

Chics dig scars......even their own, if bandaged properly. :thumb:

She will probably be ok, if you just broke it. If it was amputated, it will take some time to mend.
Na she snapped but she was still attached and when it snapped and dangled it was still like being held up it wasnt completely floppy. I bandaged her up with masking tape and shes nice and straight again. Im just gonne leave her the F alone for a few days. Ill know soon enough though whether its worth keeping or not.

Phew. The lemon skunks doing good. The shoot is now pointing straight up in the air like it was nothing hasnt stunted so far but I supposr theres still time. The babies got a watering today and I have pinned the tops of the crit and gypsy. Obviously im leaving the ls the fuck alone but she looks healthy. They all do. Even the critical seems to be catching up a little bit.
Star of the show is definitely the gypsy haze though, Dont give a fuck if its a guys name Im calling her Conan. Lemon skunk is 11 (stranger things). Criticals sloth (cos she ugly but healthy lol)

Mama mia seems to be darkening up a bit. Its water day so Ive increased the amount of water no pics today though. I wanna see her happy again but like @Asesino85 said they may just bounce back slower. Theyre getting there but I think the change of environments been a fucker aswell on them

Ive just gotta learn to be more gentle. Well I've learnt lol
she didnt even blink ... good fix ... and imo you will get this at least a few more times in the future hehe ... as will i ... humaans can be clumsy at times and knowing to be carefull in certain situations is NO guarantee you wont be clumsy in that situation hehe ... knowing the situation from experience will just make you not freak out when ye didi it again hehehe

mind over body

she didnt even blink ... good fix ... and imo you will get this at least a few more times in the future hehe ... as will i ... humaans can be clumsy at times and knowing to be carefull in certain situations is NO guarantee you wont be clumsy in that situation hehe ... knowing the situation from experience will just make you not freak out when ye didi it again hehehe

mind over body
True. I did it before on mama. Panic'd. Did a crap fix. Lost the branch.
Didnt panic as much this time as I knew it wouldnt hinder growth was just bummed at potentially losing an arm.

Back
Top Bottom