The Love Gang - Multi Strain - First Grow

I like 4 even branches if possible but I still make mistakes too. In fact my current Purple Envy is one where I had an arm to tight and snapped it. I've only done it two others times but even I make mistakes. You just move on.

Quadline turned into 3 branches. Still trained it the same.

Now it looks like this!
Good to know. Peace Ase

Riight then. Day 51.
Babies are all looking healthy and sexy. Feel like ive got a hold of my feed and water schedules (they look a lot healthier than mama did at that age, although mama was a trooper and grew like a beast. In terms of deficient leaf colour and even stem colour though they look healthier).
11's broken branch has definitely not slowed it down. Shes starting to look like the strongest grower as it goes but the branch hasnt fully healed yet so I bandaged her back up and wont be touching her for a bit longer. Hopefully the feed I gave them today will help her along. Training seems to be going well on all though.
Slightly increased my feed so they are now on the low end of the suggested feed guide. I gave them 1.2 litres between them so 400ml each. Calmag .5ml and grow 2ml per litre.

Mama mia.
I know now that I definitely wasnt giving her enough water. As a result I believe she became deficient (not ratio simply volume). She has perked up since giving her a higher amount of water but she dried out in the same amount of time so she clearly was THIRSTY. She got a feeding today aswell now at full strength. Calmag 1ml per litre and grow 4ml per litre.
Will check tommorow to see how all fair with their feeding.

As a result I believe she became deficient (not ratio simply volume)
in soil when not watering enough it can drag down PH making the plants go N toxic and this in turn blocks P and K
. ive had that happen to me ... when that happens the soil may heat up a bit as well enough to feel it when you lay your hand on it

in soil when not watering enough it can drag down PH making the plants go N toxic and this in turn blocks P and K
. ive had that happen to me ... when that happens the soil may heat up a bit as well enough to feel it when you lay your hand on it
Thanks for the heads up. Ill be checking on her anyway and obviously updating. Ill take some more in depth pics of her tommorow so you can see everything I could see earlier today (if the feed hasnt helped these problems)

overall everything looks ok although with that HPS its hard to tell under the yellow light
Awww bro I know it sucks. I havent even got a light in the room with the tent lol. Ill try do a better job of describing what I can see aswell.

Day 52. @Pterostychus was right mama did need a defol she was very cramped and a few useless shoots that werent making it to the top just adding to the clutter. Beginning to think you might be right about the ph change aswell. Any suggestions? Give it a few days see if she recovers then flush if not? No pics of her yet just didnt have much time.

The babies are doing very well.
11 is looking lovely. Ive taken off the bandage to let the air get to the wound and harden it up shes pretty much healed now, still not training her until shes fully healed though. Dont really need to as shes stretching out all by herself anyway.
Conan is looking nice and healthy. The bottom branches have caught up to the top so ive began training those outwards aswell.
Sloth is also looking lovely but her bottom branches arent quite there so just pinned the tops back down again.
Pics before training.

Ok so the mama mia seems to be perking up finally!. Shs still a bit pale but shes getting her colour back and I saw some definite growth on her which I havent seen in a few days. Soil still pretty moist so no need to water today.

Saw a tiny bit of droop on the babies. Mostly on 11 and conan. I reckon its cos they are the bigger and better growers they are drinking more than the critical and up until now I had been watering in a circle around the plant rather than the whole pot. So I reckon the roots on those 2 have hit the dry soil which is kinda what I was trying to accomplish to get that rootball nice and thick but I didnt keep up with the growth, I left it a bit to long. Ive now watered their entire pots.

in soil you should try to find a balance between waterings, i used to water every 3-4 days and when i watered i drenched them to let them fend for 4 days and then drench again, weighing the pots should tell when they need water, i used to stick my finger in the soil and only watered when top inch was dry as bone, those geopots will dry out faster then my normal planterpots i use, keep that in mind, unfortunately only you are in situ to decide when to water ...

in soil you should try to find a balance between waterings, i used to water every 3-4 days and when i watered i drenched them to let them fend for 4 days and then drench again, weighing the pots should tell when they need water, i used to stick my finger in the soil and only watered when top inch was dry as bone, those geopots will dry out faster then my normal planterpots i use, keep that in mind, unfortunately only you are in situ to decide when to water ...
Thanks @Pterostychus yer ima start doing that now.now that im soaking the whole pot Ill let them dry right out over the next couple days and start weighing them until i put up my scrog. By then I should have a good watering regiment figured out.

Back
Top Bottom