The Love Gang - Multi Strain - First Grow

Well hot damn day 57 and the love gangs going strong!.
They got a nice feeding today. Im sloowly building up the nutes. This feed ive given them a tiny touch more grow solution ive gone about 2.5-3ml per litre (i had to use 4 bottles to feed my 3 pots lol I might just have to start filling up my backpack sprayer and take the spray nozzle off but yer thats why its between those 2 cos pobodys nerfect).

11 is looking beauuuutiful. Flat as hell one top is shorter from the damage but only minutely and i suspect once the tear heals properly (I mean knuckles which it already is begining to) it will speed up. All the little tops in the middle are even with the main tops already. I cant thank @Asesino85 enough for showing me the way of the force lol. All I did was keep em healthy and follow his training style.

Sloth is also looking reasonably even, thick and healthy. Not as fast a grower but she is mostly indica and she was slightly deformed when she started off life anyway but she looks beautiful now.

Conan the fucker has continued to strengthen up thos stalks and pull out her stakes. This time it was the top ones that decided they were gonna hulk out lol. I know I shouldnt be complaining but shes a bitch to train. Ive made even deeper stakes which seem to have helped but no doubt Ill come back tommorow and she'll be mocking me. Next round Im gonna be introducing a couple things one of which will be some form of silica (open to suggestions) hopefully this will minimize these issues next go round. For now Im still pretty intrigued to see how much more she hulks out lol.

Im pretty sure Mama is hungry as shit but she hasnt dried out enough just yet. Tommorow though shes getting a nice dose. Lil bit extra calmag aswell it even says in the description on the seedsman website she loves a bit of calmag.

:passitleft:cheers. Ill be honest most of what Ive done is mostly based on what came from all of you. Before I was active I was still researching. Shit 2 months before I was growing I was researching. I learnt alot from my old mentor but he wasnt a good teacher lol. Its lucky that I learn from watching and doing rather than following instruction cos if I have ALL the information and I understand it if I think it can be done better Ill do it lol. (I know this can be a bad flaw but Ive since learned that sometimes Im smarter than I give myself credit for and definitely smarter than my mentor gave me credit for) but because I didnt have all the information from him just technique and BASIC understanding because it was just money to him. Ive filled up on info from all of you and turned it into my own :D THANK YOU 420!!

The thing that I love the most about growing is its such a versatile subject. Theres so many weird and wonderful things you can do to plants that its genuinely bonkers. Cannabis is whats got me into growing but I can definitely see myself making a little veggie garden soon.

Looking good man. With Conan pulling out and flexing like that you could put another tie down in on that upward hump towards the stem to help share the load.
The hump was further up yesterday lol. I put the tie into the middle of the hump and shes done it again. The tie didnt get pulled out this time though (from the bottom nodes)

The hump was further up yesterday lol. I put the tie into the middle of the hump and shes done it again. The tie didnt get pulled out this time though (from the bottom nodes)
Actually no im lying lol I only moved them back down a bit but the tips curved back up and the hump rounded out again

They got a nice feeding today. Im sloowly building up the nutes. This feed ive given them a tiny touch more grow solution ive gone about 2.5-3ml per litre (i had to use 4 bottles to feed my 3 pots lol I might just have to start filling up my backpack sprayer and take the spray nozzle off but yer thats why its between those 2 cos pobodys nerfect).

11 is looking beauuuutiful. Flat as hell one top is shorter from the damage but only minutely and i suspect once the tear heals properly (I mean knuckles which it already is begining to) it will speed up. All the little tops in the middle are even with the main tops already. I cant thank @Asesino85 enough for showing me the way of the force lol. All I did was keep em healthy and follow his training style.

Sloth is also looking reasonably even, thick and healthy. Not as fast a grower but she is mostly indica and she was slightly deformed when she started off life anyway but she looks beautiful now.

Conan the fucker has continued to strengthen up thos stalks and pull out her stakes. This time it was the top ones that decided they were gonna hulk out lol. I know I shouldnt be complaining but shes a bitch to train. Ive made even deeper stakes which seem to have helped but no doubt Ill come back tommorow and she'll be mocking me. Next round Im gonna be introducing a couple things one of which will be some form of silica (open to suggestions) hopefully this will minimize these issues next go round. For now Im still pretty intrigued to see how much more she hulks out lol.

Im pretty sure Mama is hungry as shit but she hasnt dried out enough just yet. Tommorow though shes getting a nice dose. Lil bit extra calmag aswell it even says in the description on the seedsman website she loves a bit of calmag.

Bro they look incredible!! You are doing a awesome job and I love seeing the progress everyday. She was def thick like nikki. Hahaha

Thanks philly! Cant wait to see what they look like tommorow after getting a nice big feed. Cant get there today Im doing the 12 hour night shift tonight and its to much running about. Got my nutes mixed up for the mama mia though and Ive got someone going to give her a feeding a bit later for me.

Looking great Bilbo! Starting to see that quadline paying off! Glad you like the results so far.

Looking great Bilbo! Starting to see that quadline paying off! Glad you like the results so far.
Yer man Im fully feeling it. Dont think Ill look back with my photos. Might attempt some other training methods in the future but the quadlining feels like the way forward.

HeHe I get a little excited sometimes. New things new techniques. Oh ya! You go Bilbo!
Appreciate it otter. Yer they are loving life at the moment! Ill be over to have a nose through your journal soon bro. Wait for the misses to go asleep so I can be active lol

Back
Top Bottom