The Love Gang - Multi Strain - First Grow

Bonjour. Right another quick one. Day 60.
Gave mama mia a nice feed yesterday (well someone else did) and plucked some more shite off her today. I really hope she recovers fully soon. I might just bite the bullet and flush her soon if she doesnt start getting better.

The babies are again looking wonderful but couldnt get round to them yesterday so they were only given the tiiiny bit of water left in my tank. But that kept em through the night and most of today they were just beginning to droop when I got there but not a problem. They loved the feed, Conans bottoms are under control the tops did come up a bit but havent beefed out as much, probably cos shes been left alone for a couple days. Theyve got a bit longer though so Ive managed to get 2 stakes on each of the tops now.
Business is booming with Sloth and 11 aswell. Its mad how this plant suprises you. In the beginning I was sure Conan would be the biggest and sloth the smallest. But 11 is now the biggest and Sloth is second but with thicker branches and denser node spacing. Fuckin love you MaryJane you beautiful woman you

No there were a few bit yer around the bottom. Not a ton but to be fair they could have still been there before the last defol. I left it to long last time so I went crazy and she didnt enjoy it lol. But from the looks of it that leaf started growing out of the nastiness maybe?

Sweet will do. Im sure shell be fine. The new growth seems good and Im keeping on top of the leaf stripping also took off a couple useless shoots that werent making it to the top of the jungle lol. So hopefully she should be distributing her energy a bit better from now on

Appreciate it otter. Yer they are loving life at the moment! Ill be over to have a nose through your journal soon bro. Wait for the misses to go asleep so I can be active lol
Thanks for the thought but I haven't made a journal yet. My grow is down for now but I think next one I'm going to pay back this great place. Try to anyhow. I'll figure it out by then. I think I'm going for a quick auto run before more photo's. I (we) really like diversity in the jars.

Thanks for the thought but I haven't made a journal yet. My grow is down for now but I think next one I'm going to pay back this great place. Try to anyhow. I'll figure it out by then. I think I'm going for a quick auto run before more photo's. I (we) really like diversity in the jars.
Yer I was gonna say I couldnt find it! Lol. na thats cool though glad you still find time to come and share your thoughts on all our journals thats dedication right there :high-five:. Well yer glad to have you along fam. Gonna have a nice photo shoot in natural light tommorow with the love gang so stay tuned!

Day 61. Ok pretty sure mama mia is out of the woods now. Shes darkened up and the leaves are looking a lot perkier. Im gonna feed her once or twice more then shes getting flowered!. Depending on how she looks i mite just do it on saturday. Either way im gonna put my little heater in there on the weekend and do a temp test. Im gonna see if I can get it between 15-20C.

The love gangs going strong as usual.
11 is a beast. All ger tops are coming up even which is awesome but shes getting crowded. Think I might leave it a couple days do a defol and pin those little shoots down aswell. I would have done it anyway but for real its like a jungle lol. Same goes for the other 2 only way theyre getting pinned is if i do some stripping. I have started pushing them all down by hand though.

Sloth is doing her thing. Tops are near enough even.

Conan is behaving a bit better now but the bottom nodes still havent caught up. Ive pinmed them to the edges now so im just gonna concentrate on pulling out the tops for the next few days.

Should i start staking down the middle shoots? @Asesino85

I'd let them grow a bit and then stake them down in a couple days. When you stake them down you want them to be able to kind of make an oval shape (ideally a circle) to the plant. Then you let all the new stuff in the middle grow together and up and then flip when it is all even.

I'd let them grow a bit and then stake them down in a couple days. When you stake them down you want them to be able to kind of make an oval shape (ideally a circle) to the plant. Then you let all the new stuff in the middle grow together and up and then flip when it is all even.
Sweet. Ill see what I can do in a couple days time :thumb:

Bro all your ladies are looking fineeeee!!! Sexy bunch of ladys and mama Mia seem to be doing just fine..
Cheers bro. I feel like I did well with my seed choice and seedsman done me well with the free critical and mama mia.

Update coming shortly. Quick question though. If Im sending my girl into flower soon when do I start giving her bloom nutes? Also do I need bloom boosters? Im deinitely getting some for when my little ones are ready but I think Im just gonna go with bloom and mollases for the mama mia. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom