The never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

Re: the never ending Saga continues...purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables..

well turns out guys the cloner ran with some low water..and i lost some of the clones...about 20 still have 110 and they are bouncing back...the plants in the makeshift flower room were all dryed up and the mums were very wilted..everything will pop back up...and next week is show down..the plans are that im either buying 4 3 by6 tables and 1 4 by 8 table or building 2 huge 16 foot long areo setups like stinkbuds but using 8 foot long pvc post and sawhorses...staytuned..its about to get interesting...

Re: the never ending Saga continues...purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables..

well turns out guys the cloner ran with some low water..and i lost some of the clones...about 20 still have 110 and they are bouncing back...the plants in the makeshift flower room were all dryed up and the mums were very wilted..everything will pop back up...and next week is show down..the plans are that im either buying 4 3 by6 tables and 1 4 by 8 table or building 2 huge 16 foot long areo setups like stinkbuds but using 8 foot long pvc post and sawhorses...staytuned..its about to get interesting...

Going nuts. cant wait to see what you do next....

an also for this next bump up i will have an extra 6 to7 grand to throw at this...thinking about getting another 5 600s? hmm any suggestions? that and a fuzzy logic co2 controller...cant wait...

nothing to report other then the 36 in the flood tables are growing huge..i have topped then 3 times i and i will one more time to get another round of clones then flower..hopfully next week ican begin getting everything on track..ihave decided to go wgo with 1 to 2 very large areo systems...16 feet wide 4 feet long.. 64 sq feet and 4 plants per sq feet..so looking at 256 a system..should be pretty interesting...

WOW! you topped them 3 times.
I've got patience, but damn your a saint. Aero? if you got the skills(obvously you do)
will be the greatest outcome by-far.

yea i top them cus i need the clones... i think i may do it again tomarrow... hahaha then flower... there getting huge btw.

in your experiance whats the average time your clones root? I know dif strains have dif trates, but i swear i've been working with pre 98 bubba for about a year now and i've seen them root in as little as 5 days, obvously not all of them but, theres always one that goes crazy quick, and yes thats the one that becomes mom real fast.all the other strains ussually take 2- 3 weeks to root well.(oh yeah my avitar is one of them that rooted quick, god i love this strain)

in your experiance whats the average time your clones root? I know dif strains have dif trates, but i swear i've been working with pre 98 bubba for about a year now and i've seen them root in as little as 5 days, obvously not all of them but, theres always one that goes crazy quick, and yes thats the one that becomes mom real fast.all the other strains ussually take 2- 3 weeks to root well.(oh yeah my avitar is one of them that rooted quick, god i love this strain)

dam were did you get get pre bubba 98? im working with clone only Purplekush from callie..strawberry cough # 2...but just made some new contacts locally soo ican get now ICE and PURE gold..im actually really excited about that one..herd ice is killer... but i get roots in 5 to 7 days mosly..shit last year i had a sensi star that in 6 days with jiffypots i would get tons of roots..but thats using a heating paad nd jump start..

update..that 3 by 3 hydro table is getting masssive literately im thinking of sub deviding the 36 into 18 per side and i will flower them off there.... everything next week is getting bought for the new room...soo stay tuned its gonna get big pretty fast...

Actully believe it or not had some friends that were hooked back in the day with the 98' cut, they've had a mom going for years now. Thier clones have been of the same 98' cut for a lil over 10 years now. trust me when i say i treat this cut like gold. its the o.g bubba. many people say thiers is the original cut but you can tell the difference. i tried to upload more photos into my photo gallerie, dont know if there in thin yet if not, ill post some if you guys/gals want me to, just dont want to seem like im tryin to jack a thread.
6 days with roots DAMN!! + rep on that.

I got a old of Rainbow Kush that strain is unbelievable, i love it cause it's up thier with the 98'bubba, hands down one of the best strains i've come across im all my years.the original cut from the rainbow came from the same friends and thats been in the circle for years now.

WOW what kind of weight are you estimating?! and in what amount of time???? more pictures PLEAASE LOL

Actully believe it or not had some friends that were hooked back in the day with the 98' cut, they've had a mom going for years now. Thier clones have been of the same 98' cut for a lil over 10 years now. trust me when i say i treat this cut like gold. its the o.g bubba. many people say thiers is the original cut but you can tell the difference. i tried to upload more photos into my photo gallerie, dont know if there in thin yet if not, ill post some if you guys/gals want me to, just dont want to seem like im tryin to jack a thread.

Maybe start a thread in Seeds, Clones & Strains - 420 Magazine I'd love to see the photos.

Photos should appear immediately. Here's a link to the tutorial if you're having trouble with our gallery. Shoot me a PM if you need any help with it. Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

hey guys sorry for the long delay on update..im out visiting some freinds atm while i wait for more clones to root..i had a problem with yellowing leaves in my aro cloner...i think im starting to regret switching from my jiffypellets...i may just take a few 100 in pots to make sure ill have enough stay tuned..its goona be a long but worthwile road...

hey omen hows it?
hope all is well with you and the fams. just sstoping by to say best of luck and cant wait to see the results of a great grow.
just wanted to stop by and pass the some good karma on..

"light that shyt, smoke that shyte, paaass that shyyyte":passitleft:

update..i have more pics but not enought time to wait and upload to the site..been really busy..the room is made...poly is layed down on the floor ...90 % ofthe equimemnt is bought.... list is totaling things that will go in to the room/ bought

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/New_Image.JPG
0809092051.jpg

4 digital fusions....600 watt

4 quantom 600s air cool hoods

2 1000 mh

vortext 10 inch can

hydro logic OR water system

cd 10 greeniar co burner

control wizard co2 regulate

light rails 2 sets ....16 foot bar 3 motors. 6 trolleys...

can 100 8 inch inline...

c.a.p. ozone genterator
4 by 8 hydro hut...

now for the setup..... the room is 24 foot by 12..soo i will be picking up to start 2 4 by 8 flood tables. 128 plants per each table with 5.5 inch net pots and i will be using a mix of chucky pirlite and sylica rocks...50/50... ..and we will go from there..with 2 to 3 lights over each table...however ot willl later spread to 2 lights over each table and a mover over each...then i wll be building my large airo system..i was goona build that first however i need a 100% turn around on this next crop soo i dont have the luxury to mess around with a aero setup just yet..however i will soon be switching everything over to aero...... however i just might end up running 4 ....4 by 8 tables stay tuned... clones have been cut.....Purple kush....pineapple...Sour desel... bubblegum everything up and runing by next week...lets all cross there fingers...

Back
Top Bottom