The never ending Saga continues.purplekush GI grow 240 site and flood tables.

so excited to see what kind of insane monsters your going to get out of this room man. with your skills and the right setup (which you most def. have) you are going to have your hands full but the rewards are going to be EPIC! your thumb is so green you should have it looked at :) hehehe. ill be pressing f5 over and over again waiting for your posts.

so excited to see what kind of insane monsters :nicethread:
m eaither doing 120 sites with pots..or 48 6 by 6 rockwool cubes....it all depends on how many clones i will be having... i have 230 right now brewing...and im going to cut another 120 more...i may have enought for 120 in each table..but thats goona be a ton of extra work...im not soo sure if im ready for that...dealing with 40 pots was one thing..now imm be doing 220 pots...i hope my ipod doesnt run out of juice...

having some fun befor the work begins.... the framing for the bar setup will be here by thursday. decided that i will be doing 4 4 by 8 ebb and flow tables perpendicular with 600s over each and 2 1000s on movers running down the middle...only thing left to buy is the dehumidifier im trying to find a few 70s pints or a 150 or 200...cross my fingers.... also cloned another 70 ...and making a 4 by 6 foot vegg area for the new clones and mothers.. i think im going to run this setup on a 4 week turnaround with one 120 gallon rez feeding both tables...

0821092156.jpg

0821092157.jpg

0821092158b.jpg

i will be here til u exhale their carcinogenic juices... +rep for the set-up procedures... good luck bro

believe it or not..i dont really smoke that much...mainly for people that truly need it... i know i lot of people that have cancer,MS, glaucoma,arthritis ect...list goes on and on... that it helps then far better then any pill ...my goal is too grow this enough and if my state goes legal to provide 2 oz a month...first and 3th week of the month for each "cancer/ serous aliment patient" free meds for having them sign me up as there caregiver...call me crazy but this is what im hoping to do..

the mum room

0825092205.jpg

new clones...120 Purplekush/ shishaberry,sour desiel ...pinnapple..
0825092340.jpg

new clone veg area befor they will go into flower room.......
room size total is 12 by 12 with a 3 by 7 closet

0825092340b.jpg

believe it or not..i dont really smoke that much...mainly for people that truly need it... i know i lot of people that have cancer,MS, glaucoma,arthritis ect...list goes on and on... that it helps then far better then any pill ...my goal is too grow this enough and if my state goes legal to provide 2 oz a month...first and 3th week of the month for each "cancer/ serous aliment patient" free meds for having them sign me up as there caregiver...call me crazy but this is what im hoping to do..

not crazy at all, u would be staking your claim, in a future multi-billion dollar industry... sounds like my plan of action when we get there... nice job

jelous..those mums look healthy
did you take the lid off the domes for picts or r u hardening them off?

those mums do look nice..i hadto mow them down again today..there loved that 600 watt digg with 400 hps/200 mh como...took another 70...30 pinnablle..20 skishaberrt 20 sour diesel....

but yea those wwere harding off..i got called into work soo i could transplant them sooner soo i lost about 15 to 20 out of there cuz they dryed up...however im still on track...will post pics later o the veg table filled up with plants.. .and i have another 140 cloning..soo its goona get fun in the next week or soo...getting all the tables monday room will be up and running for a soft opening im hoping my next wed/thurs///(soft opening) by meaning everything set up water in the rezs...lights all running..will run the room for a few day to get all the kinks out ... till them...

naa im in the mainland... but growing in Hawaii will be soon..not soon enough...as i will be moving out there sooner or later in the next ten years... i figure if i have to live on this earth..why not everyday be a vacation !!....

good to see we all have the same idea.With the exception that one of us is already living the dream.

How's it Oldmedman. Where you at on da islands bra(and i mean which shore cus i know its all small and every1 knows every1)? I got fams on Kalaupapa, Moloka'i, Lana'i and all ovadaplace.My wife isnt to fond of going back cuz she say "its to slow".I say thats whats its all about.relaxing at the pace you want to move.+ the states are just a plane ride away.

good to see we all have the same idea.With the exception that one of us is already living the dream.

How's it Oldmedman. Where you at on da islands bra(and i mean which shore cus i know its all small and every1 knows every1)? I got fams on Kalaupapa, Moloka'i, Lana'i and all ovadaplace.My wife isnt to fond of going back cuz she say "its to slow".I say thats whats its all about.relaxing at the pace you want to move.+ the states are just a plane ride away.

Howzit? Ta to you too bra:clap: Let's just say im close to metro Waimanalo:yummy:
To slow? Na it's perfect, just right, take your time with things. No planes for me, never leaven. Fam and friends are here. Great buds. What else do ya need?
haven't looked at yr grow yet, but will.
Peace bra :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom