The New Guy

Diezel01

What's up all, just join the site yesterday and all I can say is WOW! This is probly one of the most informative and mature forums I have been on. I think I was on here like 12hours straight just reading. I look forward to learning a lot and sharing opinions with all. I'll put one in the air for 420:ganjamon:

hey diezel01, enjoy the site, use the info to your advantage, compared to the other sites it's probably more detailed and friendlier. educate yourself on all the forums and share the knowledge with others who are not aware and believe the lies to help fight prohibtion/ignorance of cannabis. WELCOME!

i found this site like a month ago when i was searching for info on some new bud i picked up. googled googled googled until i found 1 match that led me to these forums, found it to be mature and full of info, been stuck since, havent even returned to the other forum i was using

so welcome ;) im sure you will enjoy it here

High and welcome to the 420 community. It's great you found us, and you're right, it is a great site. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Peace and 420:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom