420-magazine-mobile1515429639.jpg
blue widow day 32 and then sour diesel day 37
420-magazine-mobile1514911502.jpg

Oh...
Then there was this
420-magazine-mobile1606116366.jpg
blue widow chop day 66

Oh, I know, the blue widow is 66 days! Congtrats roosters:bravo:

ROOSTER . I kept telling em to unban you over at grasscity but they werent listening... I kept telling them we are all going to be going off like rooster if they didnt fix their damn app on ios lol... I had someone post a hate thread on grasscity about me recently and it made me think of ya .... glad to see you have journals up and going else where... buttttt you are wrong and killset was right....

Im just fucking with ya.. .

ROOSTER . I kept telling em to unban you over at grasscity but they werent listening... I kept telling them we are all going to be going off like rooster if they didnt fix their damn app on ios lol... I had someone post a hate thread on grasscity about me recently and it made me think of ya .... glad to see you have journals up and going else where... buttttt you are wrong and killset was right....

This is the place to be anyway. Only the cool kids get to hang here.

What is up!!!!!!!!!!?????????

Lol who is this!? I miss my old grass city family and of course I have journals up and running!

This is the place to be anyway. Only the cool kids get to hang here.

There's never any drama on here man. And the contests are legit. Just go look at the give aways for plant of the month or nug of the month. Solid stuff man!

Ps go vote for the male chicken or someone else on there! Everyone wants a magic butter machine!

Is that the duck? I think I got some colours comin through on my reborn tree girl ..

420-magazine-mobile1586826325.jpg

It's Black Domina X Jack Herer ..

Ohhhh she's swelling up nicely! I can see the undertones in there. Def got some blues and purples coming out of her in a couple more weeks man!

Hey grim here's my best stump plant. Early skunk!
420-magazine-mobile1180044442.jpg

She looks super healthy Roost! My girls outside do well but I can never stop them from getting smashed with spiders and bugs.
Is start of spring for me here, summer around the corner.. I was given a suggestion by another grower to strip the buds and let it reveg for summer.. whatcha think?

She looks super healthy Roost! My girls outside do well but I can never stop them from getting smashed with spiders and bugs.
Is start of spring for me here, summer around the corner.. I was given a suggestion by another grower to strip the buds and let it reveg for summer.. whatcha think?

Reveg takes a long time but hey if you wanna go for it there's nothing to lose. Harvest the top 3/4 leave the green on the bottom to do its thing

Re: The Rooster's Multi Strain Indoor & Outdoor Farm

420-magazine-mobile9174100.jpg
19.3 grams on a top cola? I'll take it.

Lately 20 has been right around my average best cola weight on the blueberry strains. They all grow pretty similar I think.
Nice. That looks like it's gonna be some good smoke.

Back
Top Bottom