The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

Hubba hubba! I dream of the day when I can do the same without worrying about the repercussions!

I definitely worry about the repercussions which is why I choose to grow a ton of plants and just not take care of them. Then I'm not linked to them. I just go scoop em at harvest time.

I hear you there. A guy I know tried that once but it didn't last two weeks before being pulled. Wasn't even in bloom yet.

Can't put all your eggs in one basket. Gotta use multiple multiple spots. Few here few there. Then if you lose some you don't lose them all. Choppers can't find 100 plants spread out over 2000 acres. No way in hell. They would be lucky to get 5

The Rooster's Multi Strain Indoor & Outdoor Farm

Can't put all your eggs in one basket. Gotta use multiple multiple spots. Few here few there. Then if you lose some you don't lose them all. Choppers can't find 100 plants spread out over 2000 acres. No way in hell. They would be lucky to get 5

Id be digging holes around my plants and shit... .

420-magazine-mobile1757818063.jpg

ALRIGHT
So here we are in the veg tent. Just finished transplanting them from 1/2 gallon to 5 gallon. They have 6 weeks under the t5 so far. On the left we have 2 blueberry gums. In the center we have a gorilla bomb in the front in the one gallon and then there is a mother of berries behind it and a mother of berries to the right of that. On top of the red bucket we have new genetics. I opened the CHEMDOG #4 I had laying around.

And then I opened up THE NUKE
which is my own genetics due to a hermie on a sour diesel we successfully ended up with 16 seeds on a gorilla bomb a couple months ago. Nice stripers. I picked the best one and she broke soil about 3 days ago.
Sour diesel x gorilla bomb(gorilla glue #4 x thc bomb) = THE NUKE

The plants have a whiteish look. That is thanks to @DeVille for suggesting diatomaceous earth to help combat the mite problem I have been having. I've kept numbers extremely low but have failed to remove them completely. When my flower tent finishes the sour diesel and blue widow that are in there now I am going to bomb the room and finish them off. Then I'll be cloning the mother of berries and the gorilla bomb.
I will be discontinuing the blueberry gum as the mother of berries tends to grow twice as fast and they taste pretty similar. It's also harvestable about a week earlier at 56 days compared to 63 on the blueberry gum.
Gorilla bomb is heaven. And we'll see how the new ones turn out.
The transplant I did differently this time I usually run straight promix but I've recently decided to up my game. Now my mix consists of 50:50 promix/ oceans forest. Along with 1 tablespoon sweet dolomite lime per gallon of soil. And 1 tablespoon Mykos per gallon of soil. 1/2 tablespoon bone meal and a tablespoon of garden tone per gallon of soil.

Nute switch to beg as follows
Currently running floragro 2 teaspoons per gallon of water, and 1 teaspoon bushdoktor microbrew, 4 teaspoons tappin' roots organics. I feed this every other watering. And once a week I add bushdoktor kelp me kelp you 1 teaspoon per gallon to the above feeding regimen. Again one day I feed the next day I water. I usually feed 1/2 gallon to each plant. Following day 1/2 gallon straight water. Depending on humidity the water amount changes so it really means nothing. The nute regimens mean more than the amount of water being used on the plant.

Flower currently running florabloom 2 teaspoons per gallon of water, floramicro 1 teaspoon per gallon, bushdoktor microbrew 1 teaspoon per gallon, bushdoktor sweet & dandy 1 teaspoon per gallon. Floralicious plus 2 drops per gallon through weeks 2-6 and one drop per gallon week 7 Then open seseme in the first 2 weeks of flower, beastie bloomz in weeks 3-6 and chaching week 7 and 8. Straight water flush week 9
Lime keeps soil ph stable.

I will be doing this next run without ph'ing the water. Following run I will. And we'll see what kind of a difference it makes. Have a dirt ph probe arriving on weds. Will hope my ph is around 6.6-6.8
If not I'll be attempting to correct it before flowering.

Personal opinion on nutes. I've ran fox farms bloom line for a year. The tiger bloom big bloom and from big. Along with solubles open seseme beastie bloomz and cha Ching.
I always had a nute taste left no matter how long I flushed (soil) I could flush from 8-18 days one time and still wasn't satisfied with taste. No headache no sparking just a flavor that was the same in all strains that I could taste. Subtle but there.

I switched to flora series floragro florabloom floramicro.
Added floralicious. Saw a huge increase in yield and taste was so much more potent and no funny taste. (I smoke a lot I can pick up on everything in the smoke)

Then I did an experiment with Moab and flora. No good. Flora works best for me with the fox farm solubles. The open seseme the beastie and chaching. Along with floragro florabloom floramicro gives me monster nugs.
Adding the bushdoktor stuff now. Beneficial bacterias and sugars. Things can only go up from here. But personally I like the flora above anything else.

Personal opinion on nutes. I've ran fox farms bloom line for a year. The tiger bloom big bloom and from big. Along with solubles open seseme beastie bloomz and cha Ching.
I always had a nute taste left no matter how long I flushed (soil) I could flush from 8-18 days one time and still wasn't satisfied with taste. No headache no sparking just a flavor that was the same in all strains that I could taste. Subtle but there.

I switched to flora series floragro florabloom floramicro.
Added floralicious. Saw a huge increase in yield and taste was so much more potent and no funny taste. (I smoke a lot I can pick up on everything in the smoke)

Then I did an experiment with Moab and flora. No good. Flora works best for me with the fox farm solubles. The open seseme the beastie and chaching. Along with floragro florabloom floramicro gives me monster nugs.
Adding the bushdoktor stuff now. Beneficial bacterias and sugars. Things can only go up from here. But personally I like the flora above anything else.
I agree I smoke daily and I use flora series with organic bat Quano liquid during flowering with unsulferred molasses and they turn out simply amazing smell taste and all
420-magazine-mobile1545655497.jpg
420-magazine-mobile542232249.jpg

Back
Top Bottom