The Sub-Forums Are Still There

Hey, just a quick post: If anyone is like I was, stupidly thinking that the sub-forums vanished... They're still there. This new forum software just doesn't seem to be able to display them on the main forum page. Either hit the section where you know the sub-forum you're looking for is - or do what I did and start hunting. . . .

IF there was one before the sidegrade, it will still be there.

Clicking on "Subforums" opens a drop-down menu listing all available Subforums!

full

Hey, that's kind of handy. Thanks.

What do I click on to have all sub-forums appear within the main forum page at one time?

I was hoping there was some kind of trick to get them to display WITHOUT REQUIRING THE POP-UPS, and that maybe we could permanently "open" the ones we wanted - and close the ones that we rarely use.

I kind of figured it was unlikely, but like my brother says, "The answer is always NO - if you don't ask."

I don't use that bookmarks bar thing. I like maximum information on screen (or, at least, on the page), so decreasing my practical screen real estate is not a useful thing for me to do.

BtW, you've been helpful and appear to be a lot farther up on the learning curve than I am. Is there any way for me to get back to having 40 posts per page when viewing a thread? That was always convenient, and often quite helpful (much less likelihood of having to switch pages when trying to absorb/understand information that has been presented via multiple posts).

Back
Top Bottom