The VipersNest Continuous

West...Have you ever flushed your plants it seems that why they respond to the heavy nutes.also causes yellowing Fox farm has heavy salts in it.you need to check your ph and ppm see how everything is holding up.I flush my plants alot in hydro and soil to keep the salts down.I dont feed my plants in soil for the first 3 weeks easy.Most soils like foxfarm
biobizz all have nute and bacteria rdy to rock.to be honest they say but i dont do this to wet your soil for 36 hours before planting to activate the bacteria.hope i could help.before you add blood meal flush them and get your ph and ppm.beleave me a few waterings of straight water does wonders.

welcome back bro, and thanks for the flushing tips.

When you grow in soil, do you add perlite or anything else for improved drainage?

The reason I ask is that I've had some trouble with soggy dirt and overwatered plants in the past when I heavily flush dirt that hasn't been lightened up with something.

SS....4 bags of all mix 1 bag of lightwarrior that what i use workes well.to be homest my grow room is hot i need to water every 2 to 3 day the plants tell me they will droop lol.

SS....4 bags of all mix 1 bag of lightwarrior that what i use workes well.to be homest my grow room is hot i need to water every 2 to 3 day the plants tell me they will droop lol.

I usually have to water every 1-2 days in 3 gal pots. My room isn't too hot, around 80f but they seem to dry out quite quickly. I figured the Happy Frog soil would hold more moisture but it really doesn't, at least in my case. I'm not complaining though.

crim....I am in the low 80,s. unless i run the O2 again i think its to hot.bugs love my room a 80 plus going to vent it outside carbon came in the mail today hope to get about 75.that my goal anyway.hope to get a frew pics for you in the next few days.

Thanks pit! Just finished me new vedge room but still gotta paint. Was confused on wether I should use flat or glossy paint.

Back
Top Bottom