The VipersNest pic fest

Ive been here a a little while and after perusing 3 different gallieries here I decided there were enuf pics to start a small collection. There are bud shots as well as things that stood out as important to me. The older members will remember most of these but I think the new members will dig them as well.Comments are most welcome, ENJOY...this for the community...Pit

this is our very first grow in the dungeon...egads...so dark...using MegaGardens
Blueberry...
Day_28_007.JPG

Day_28_001.JPG

week_21.jpg

picresized_th_1226202837_28_days_2_041.jpg

This was 42 day pheno and I lost it after 2 cycles..
36_days_Blueberry.jpg

picresized_th_1226897443_36_days_002.jpg

after the dungeon grow went well we ramped up never stopped
construction-started3.jpg

let_there_b_light_.jpg

closet with 2 250w MH....I dont recomend wall packs...too hot
Veg_closit_005.jpg

Veg_closetit_001.jpg

room8.jpg

lights_and_movers_assembled.jpg

Ebb1.jpg

I took over 100 cuttings from this bitch..Waterfarms are nice but no capacity. I had submerse the whole thing every 2 days because it ate all the water. Your supposed to only fill about half way but I proved thats bullshit....to all the DWC growers....YOU CAN SUBMERSE THE WHOLE POT. I kept mine submersed for 6 MONTHS.
topped_112_times.jpg

mom1.jpg

new_threads.jpg

ok_no_more_root_pictures.jpg

omg1.jpg

omg1.jpg

pitviper.jpg

BB30.jpg

White Widow...very pretty plant
WW213.jpg

WW38.jpg

these were clones that went from cloner to straight bloom...42 days
I consider this a cool thing..never seen it done before. It was the best quality I ever had..go figure
BB_no_veg3.jpg

BB_no_veg.jpg

small_clones2.jpg

BB_no_veg2.jpg

the_nest.jpg

6_20_3.jpg

P, youre in the League Of Extraordinary Growing Gentleman fo sure...+reps for your efforts and sharing...:peace: MF

New Super Penatrator Technology

Will guarantee to outperform any current existing lighting source including the Sun.
Do not be fooled by any cheap Chinese lighting system.
If you really want to be penetrated then be penetrated by the best.
Brought to you by Cyberdyne Systems in conjunction with The Umbrella Corp.

MIT & Berkeley studies have concluded that these light sources create a “Temporal Beanstalk Effect” which instantly propel your plants to 36” OVER NIGHT! We have the proof!

WARNING..Several gardeners have experienced extreme retinal damage to the point of total blindness.
Use at your own risk, Welding goggles are included in the kit.
The lights are so intense that no man made meter can measure the spectral output hence the scientists have named this the “Quasar Effect”

There is virtually no heat and maintenance is practically zero. Scientists have named these bulbs the “Everlasting Gobstopper Bulb” as they never wear out. We have included 2 extra bulbs in case you break one.

Many botanists have discovered that using these lights will alter the DNA of the plant and will accelerate the average bloom cycle from 8 weeks to 5 days.
Results may vary

We recommend resealing your grow room because the initial output will be seen by the IKONOS Satellite System even in underground bunkers.

Our kit also includes 1 Nomex suit for protection from genetic alteration and spontaneous combustion.

Runs on 1W @ 120V. Optional Hydrogen generator available at additional cost. Call for details

If you can find a better light then....BUY IT!

Get ready to be penetrated.

Only 3 EZ payments of 99.95
call 888-PIT-VIPR
11_7_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom