The VipersNest pic fest

:nicethread::bravo::nicethread::bravo::thumb:

Pitviper, you are most certainly horticultural royalty. Fa 'sho.. I was going to quote all the pictures jus to be funny, but I was like nahhh that would jus be annoying. Holy sh!t tho bro, you can grow your ass off. You guys have a great team over there. :cheer:;)

+rep for the jaw droppin picture timeline

Pit I'm a man of few words, but that was a thing of beauty. I am in awe of your growing acumen.

Thank you for sharing it with us.:bravo::peace:

A master at work
Keep those medical patients medicated brother! +Rep and *****

8_24_1.jpg

Amazing as always. You give us all something to strive for :bravo: And always there to help and teach. This world needs more people like that.

Man, that Super Penatrator thing you did around Christmas time was the funniest thing I've ever read/seen on this sight. You had me rollin' on the floor!

Whoa... I just... Cannot... find myself.... To type anything worthy to comment on this...

Are those your roots???
Jawdropppppp

Whoa... I just... Cannot... find myself.... To type anything worthy to comment on this...

Are those your roots???

Jawdropppppp

that was a 9 oz plant//BC God Bud

Those trips are beautiful. Very sticky too. Gratz on another great grow! :peace:

Hey Viper, nice job. I am new member and am gathering knowledge from all of you seasoned growers. I have a 6x8x6 walk-in closet im gonna use. What set up do u recommend. Money, smell, nothing is an issue..tell me wise one what medium and what illumination??? Thanks..oh i have 5 femnized super lemon haze seeds.https://https//www.morpheus-seedban...category_id=3&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=13

1k HID...2 lamps MH and HPS....air cooled with a big fan....if your cieling is 6' then veg short or LST....
if you want to duplicate what i just did Ill give you the numbers
1K HPS lamp 69.00
1 air cooled housing 109.00
1K switchable balast 145.00
450 CFM Vortex 150.00
tent 239.00
ducting 25.00
duct tape 3.00
the tent is shit BTW...one time put up...never reasemble...stiching blows
I will upgrade to a quality one for a 100 more.

mebe its me but think thy look really good considering Im only using FlorNova and Floralicious....comments and sugestions alway
some new pics....its amazing how much growth they have being in the dark...they are doing 30 hrs.....then under the 1k hps at 12 pm tomorrow

004351.JPG

001360.JPG

005335.JPG

006294.JPG

007289.JPG

009241.JPG

011211.JPG

012180.JPG

1k HID...2 lamps MH and HPS....air cooled with a big fan....if your cieling is 6' then veg short or LST....
if you want to duplicate what i just did Ill give you the numbers
1K HPS lamp 69.00
1 air cooled housing 109.00
1K switchable balast 145.00
450 CFM Vortex 150.00
tent 239.00
ducting 25.00
duct tape 3.00
the tent is shit BTW...one time put up...never reasemble...stiching blows
I will upgrade to a quality one for a 100 more.

I like hydro and I like dirt....which do you prefer?
hydro....use a flood table like mine..it rocks
soil....Im learning the curve...but I use FoxFarm ocean and 1 block of coco per bag of soil. Ihave 400lbs of used hydroton that I will be mixing into the soil as I keep repotting...Im ony using about 20% of hydroton ...1 bag of soil an 1 block of coco....the more coco requires more watering

Back
Top Bottom