The VipersNest pic fest

um, .........LED fans? Who? Now I cant stop thinking about it. I wonder how many people actually called the number. haahahahahahahha....;)

one specific disturbed LED person

I guess your right. the name doesn't matter. And I mean no offence to LEDtester either. Just the only LED guy I could think of...

...funny shit though.

I guess your right. the name doesn't matter. And I mean no offence to LEDtester either. Just the only LED guy I could think of...

...funny shit though.
LEDtester knows the person.

37 days
005358.JPG

Sweet pic! what strain is that? how many days/weeks are you planning to let her go?
that is a backcrossed WW...if Im saying it right...the WW went "bananas" on me and thats what It becomes...all femmed seeds

that is a backcrossed WW...if Im saying it right...the WW went "bananas" on me and thats what It becomes...all femmed seeds
i hear people talking shit on hermie seeds stating that hermie seeds product hermie plants. Have you experienced that at all? I recently had a hermie in my garden and got quite a few seeds from it, so I'm wondering if it's worth keeping them and labeling as femmed so i can cut the male BS out of the equation. One of my ladies about 2 weeks into flower started throwing balls everywhere. the buds were too dense to notice them all and a bunch of them broke open and pollinated my other 3 ladies.

i hear people talking shit on hermie seeds stating that hermie seeds product hermie plants. Have you experienced that at all? I recently had a hermie in my garden and got quite a few seeds from it, so I'm wondering if it's worth keeping them and labeling as femmed so i can cut the male BS out of the equation. One of my ladies about 2 weeks into flower started throwing balls everywhere. the buds were too dense to notice them all and a bunch of them broke open and pollinated my other 3 ladies.

thus situation was a lil different. I let it mature to the point of producing the pollen sacks.....they released female pollen
this is the mother to the one above

seeded_widow.jpg

Back
Top Bottom