The VipersNest pic fest

Mr.PitViper..

Your GORGEOUS Pictures never cease to AMAZE me Brother.. Its Brothers and Sisters like yourself that make this wonderful Passion of ours even more enjoyable than it naturally is.. ..

Much Love and Respect to you and yours.. .. !! !!

pitvipe,

luv the pics. Me and my girl are thinking about flying out to cali at the end of this month, we both have never been. Any suggestions on where to go or stay??? thanks man ponyboy VA

Depends what you want to see!! Pm me I can give you a few ideas !!

Pitviper, Wow not much to say it's hard to type when the drool keeps getting all over the keyboard ! Wonderfull pics ! Almost makes me want to just give up when I look in my tent at those two little clones in there ! But hell I may just hang up a few of your pics as an inspiration to them !!! :bravo: :thanks::yahoo::peace:

Mr. PitViper
I grow with Bubbles but by looking at your BUDS I sure could use some of your excellent knowledge on my grow. This is the 1st time I have tried to grow so I am a big time noob. If you find the time check out what I have going. Any advice that you give me would be greatly appreciated.

:bravo::thanks:

Pretty sweet indeed. Turns out both my hydro plants are males, the female I have turns out to be a dirt grown plant and I think I can certainly read this thread and learn some things from you. Very nice pictures and posts, gives me something to shoot for some day. :nicethread:

the last page pf pics are all soil grown

The diversity in growing methods, and success within each one, is what amazes me Pit. I have now seen you triumph in soil, hydro, with HPS and success with LED. On my way over there now to see how it's going. :)

:hmmmm:.... it's must have escaped memory but have ya' done bubbles yet?

BTW, :nicethread:

Im convinced PV could grow a shopping bag of connoisseur grade smoke using a mini maglite to grow a sterilized hemp seed in a rusty paint can full of nails, and water em with 6 month old used cooking oil, finishing in under 49 days!

:adore:

Back
Top Bottom