The VipersNest pic fest

Lemon Skunk
006370.JPG

007357.JPG

012231.JPG

017156.JPG

You know your stuff Pit. You inspire those around you (on the web at least, lol).
Out of all the strains you have messed with, what gave you some of the tastiest and stinkiest buds without having too many less desirable qualities (i.e. long flower period, low yield, etc) associated with it?

You know your stuff Pit. You inspire those around you (on the web at least, lol).
Out of all the strains you have messed with, what gave you some of the tastiest and stinkiest buds without having too many less desirable qualities (i.e. long flower period, low yield, etc) associated with it?

Blueberry

The pics are awesome, I sure the product is top notch... it looks it! I have gained some respect for your work through your pics.
Personally, I have never EVER shown anyone, anything I was doing that was not already bagged... that's just how I made it through the 80's and 90's w/o getting pinched.
Anyways, I really appreciate you sharing w/all the members here PV... I'm sure somehow there has been better bud in parts of the Country because of peeps like you sharing what they know... thank you!

What's this one pit?
Very Nice. Very Sativa looking...

:peacetwo:

I was wondering that too, looks like some of the Haze strains I have seen. I hope my Silvers come out like that... check out the tails shooting out of that bud man... top notch for sure!

Back
Top Bottom