The VipersNest pic fest

Im convinced PV could grow a shopping bag of connoisseur grade smoke using a mini maglite to grow a sterilized hemp seed in a rusty paint can full of nails, and water em with 6 month old used cooking oil, finishing in under 49 days!

:adore:
now that makes me laugh.... :grinjoint:

The diversity in growing methods, and success within each one, is what amazes me Pit. I have now seen you triumph in soil, hydro, with HPS and success with LED. On my way over there now to see how it's going. :)

:hmmmm:.... it's must have escaped memory but have ya' done bubbles yet?

BTW, :nicethread:
Ive done DWC which is pretty much the same thing except I didnt use the seperate feeder lines.....
started with...
MegaGardens ..like a flood table
PowerGrowers and Waterfarms
DWC
Ebb n Grow
real flood table
soil

Im convinced PV could grow a shopping bag of connoisseur grade smoke using a mini maglite to grow a sterilized hemp seed in a rusty paint can full of nails, and water em with 6 month old used cooking oil, finishing in under 49 days!

:adore:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
That's funny...and more than likely possible given the grower!! Old cooking oil might be pushing it though! haha

hi im very impressed in ur pics v nice got my mouth waterin :) im into the way they grow as i seen very diff almost messy like? do you remove all growth top end which makes a solid cola? im amature so any info to get great lookin colas would be appeciated. look forward to ur reply

we remove most of the bottom branches that will get starved for light so the plant has more energy directed to prodution on the cola.

Thanks everyone for stopping in hope to have some more great pics shortly.We have a giant harvest comming.we are also geting into some breeding ,we will see how it all goes.
hope you enjoyed the pics as much as we like to share them with you,our friends at 420.
big show on the way woot

001459.JPG

004433.JPG

005413.JPG

006361.JPG

007348.JPG

011263.JPG

009306.JPG

WTF do you do with all this damn grade A smoke? U must have some great "Patients" Lol
there really isnt that much....a lb here a pound there....we are just pulling 8-9 times a year....trust me....I run dry here and again...but then I have hash:yummy:

I was wondering the same thing! How much can one man smoke! What strain was that one Pit?

the first 2 pics are White Widow. the others are BC Godbud...I like smoke better than air....but I dont smoke cigs...go figure.

Nice haul Pit and great pics! Is that a diesel strain? Looks familiar.......
no thats Godbud and 1 White Widow.....I heartily recomend the Godbud

Back
Top Bottom