The VipersNest pic fest

new tray pics...I LOVE THIS THING!!
013182.JPG

Nice Sexy Ladies.

Looks very manageable! I'm diggin this setup!

SF

Beautiful pictures brother! :thumb:

1k HID...2 lamps MH and HPS....air cooled with a big fan....if your cieling is 6' then veg short or LST....
if you want to duplicate what i just did Ill give you the numbers
1K HPS lamp 69.00
1 air cooled housing 109.00
1K switchable balast 145.00
450 CFM Vortex 150.00
tent 239.00
ducting 25.00
duct tape 3.00
the tent is shit BTW...one time put up...never reasemble...stiching blows
I will upgrade to a quality one for a 100 more.

What ballast is that?

new tray pics...I LOVE THIS THING!!
02658.JPG

02369.JPG

02272.JPG

021100.JPG

015146.JPG

013182.JPG

I have a 44" x 36" room, I'd like to do 4 plants in a system like that. Can you give me any recomendations for a setup? Res size, pump size, tray size, ect.
+reps :nicethread:

What ballast is that?

I have a 44" x 36" room, I'd like to do 4 plants in a system like that. Can you give me any recomendations for a setup? Res size, pump size, tray size, ect.

11" square netpots with hydroton if you want big plants, or waterfarms. If your dong smaller plants a Megagarden is a decent deal. Sorry, just IMO...had to get that out.......

Pitviper, nice.......N'uff said. I like the textbook approach. is that an Am. Ag. tray? My favorites. An perfect size pots for the grow. Nice. I bet your gonna be filling that res every 2-3 days right? do you adjust your nutrient levels slightly every change?

What ballast is that?

I would just do a 3x3 tray...37gal res..264gph power head
if you cant squeaze the 3x3 then I guess a 2x2

11" square netpots with hydroton if you want big plants, or waterfarms. If your dong smaller plants a Megagarden is a decent deal. Sorry, just IMO...had to get that out.......

Pitviper, nice.......N'uff said. I like the textbook approach. is that an Am. Ag. tray? My favorites. An perfect size pots for the grow. Nice. I bet your gonna be filling that res every 2-3 days right? do you adjust your nutrient levels slightly every change?

its a Humboldt Wholesale tray. I use about 1/2 the water over a week. once Im at full bloom I leave my PPM the same...1800
Waterfarms/Powergrowers....not too good. I have 2...they use all the water in 1-2 days when they are in bloom. I had to tie them into my ebb n grow res

Hey Pit ...stopped by to see what your up to....JESUS lovin the pics and what you got goin on there props bro.

thanx bro, I have several pages to upload on that thread....where the does the time go...

I know where it goes...lol...but hey got a question was thinking you might be the guy to ask....i'm 3 days in bud and would like to do some super croping ....would this end up hurting me or helping me ???

Waterfarms/Powergrowers....not too good. I have 2...they use all the water in 1-2 days when they are in bloom. I had to tie them into my ebb n grow res

yea, thats my only beef with them. If you dont have the controller your best bet is making more solution than ya need. I use an old GH 6gal bottle, and only have to make it once a week now, but at first I found they did drink more than I was wanting to replace every other day or so. lololol, but I do like how they work for the biggins. nice and low, Got some monsters out of them. ...anyways, nice grow man. I like the setup!

this was grown under a 432W T5HO....6500K...veg bulbs....never changed them to bloom bulbs.....yes this stuff is an ass kicker...LA Woman.
03243.JPG

Nice thread Pit, love the pics and oo the resin. That LA woman gets me thinking, going to have many seeds in mind when i place my order. What nutes do you digg the most? one would assume that you have a lot of experience trying diff nutes, but thats just a guess.

Nice thread Pit, love the pics and oo the resin. That LA woman gets me thinking, going to have many seeds in mind when i place my order. What nutes do you digg the most? one would assume that you have a lot of experience trying diff nutes, but thats just a guess.

I dont recomend LA Woman.....unless you dont smoke alot.
left unattended it will yield terribly.....the high is awesome, yield is not good
I have yet to get 2 ozs on one plant.
Nutes....ive tried a few, I like GH Floranova because it works in soil and hydro which I do both. It just plain works
the GH 3 part works kick ass as well
H&G is also great....depending on your water quality

I know where it goes...lol...but hey got a question was thinking you might be the guy to ask....i'm 3 days in bud and would like to do some super croping ....would this end up hurting me or helping me ???

I just cropped a plant 30 days in bloom. its fine

New Super Penatrator Technology

Will guarantee to outperform any current existing lighting source including the Sun.
Do not be fooled by any cheap Chinese lighting system.
If you really want to be penetrated then be penetrated by the best.
Brought to you by Cyberdyne Systems in conjunction with The Umbrella Corp.

MIT & Berkeley studies have concluded that these light sources create a "Temporal Beanstalk Effect" which instantly propel your plants to 36" OVER NIGHT! We have the proof!

WARNING..Several gardeners have experienced extreme retinal damage to the point of total blindness.
Use at your own risk, Welding goggles are included in the kit.
The lights are so intense that no man made meter can measure the spectral output hence the scientists have named this the "Quasar Effect"

There is virtually no heat and maintenance is practically zero. Scientists have named these bulbs the "Everlasting Gobstopper Bulb" as they never wear out. We have included 2 extra bulbs in case you break one.

Many botanists have discovered that using these lights will alter the DNA of the plant and will accelerate the average bloom cycle from 8 weeks to 5 days.
Results may vary

We recommend resealing your grow room because the initial output will be seen by the IKONOS Satellite System even in underground bunkers.

Our kit also includes 1 Nomex suit for protection from genetic alteration and spontaneous combustion.

Runs on 1W @ 120V. Optional Hydrogen generator available at additional cost. Call for details

If you can find a better light then....BUY IT!

Get ready to be penetrated.

Only 3 EZ payments of 99.95
call 888-PIT-VIPR
11_7_1.jpg

hahahahahahahahaaa.........oh man. Funny funny..

I'll take 2 man. I'll buy ANYTHING that Umbrella Corp. makes. They are great for weapons, chapstick, and genetically modified zombie soldiers. Who could ask for more? But wait! There Is more!!!! lol that was great man. Dunno how I missed that earlier.

I still get asked by some people if they are available......damn stoners
some people got it right away and some people scratched their heads...and some asked me to get one for them....I still laugh. yes we were being creative and it took about an hour...smoked numerous bowls of Blueberry and put it out...a classic. you know who it was meant for dont ya?

Back
Top Bottom