TheBlaze: Genesis, Chapter 1, Verse 1

Yeah mate, crazy growth...

What kind of fruit is the Gods Gift smelling of? Sounds tasty.

Yeah, running clones is the way to go in perpetual gardens. I think this is the first time I'm going to monocrop though. Let's hope for fat ass bitches. LOL!

The one pheno of strawberry amnesia I got from them was fucken epic. Will have to try and find that one again.

It's still early to tell, but definitely that deep grape smell(not quite concord grape jelly/jam BUT close), with a hint of strawberry, and I thought I smelled a faint mango/pineapple in there somewhere; so I'm pretty excited to narrow down the terp profile and confirm. Here she is a week later from the last pictures I posted above. The way she's going it will be 3 week or slightly over.

Now, this plant from last year Tangie is an easy profile, a sweet tangerine that is one of the best flavors ON the planet. Super frosty and a giver of SHO(DAMN near 25% which 20 is good; My Cindy99 from G13(2 years old next month) I can flatten two 2g's and get a .5 nearly every time and I smash the smalls first). Tasty is EVERY single way consumed and she is ONE of my favorites right now. Reserva Privada nailed it on there page stating one of the best concentrates. I would never say she ISN'T that's for sure. I have had success with everything I've experienced from Reserva Privada/DNA. :peace:

I'm a picture's worth a thousands words sort of fella. :Namaste:

P.S freshly squeezed maybe an hour ago.

I won't feel our of place dropping some pics :rofl:

G13widow...

IMG_20180906_112402.jpg
IMG_20180906_112327.jpg

New Skunk...

IMG_20180906_061955.jpg
IMG_20180906_062002.jpg

Thanks mate... Bit of leaf due to coir reuse and extra Cal but frosted up really nice and some nice smells coming from both....

Great work guys!

Johnnie, those terps you described sound fucken awesome. Also, I've been dying to try tangie for a few years now. One day...

Grizz, looks like you've upped your game bud. Those are stacking really well. Did you add a few more candles. Imagine what you could do with a gavita or 2. ;)

Well spotted, in a way... Same lights smaller area.. can't trust those led specs :rofl:

LED specs is like PMPO marketing bullshit used to sell sound systems. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom