TheBlaze's Sour Chiesel - Blue Cheese & Black Rhino In Coco

LOL!! It might not smell great, but I'm willing to bet it's going to be strong. Is it only the one PE that smells like that? If so, it's probably going to be the winner of the bunch.

I always wonder about the smells described in those fancy strain reviews. For instance, that rotten meat smell I was referring to... is that skunk? And the surgical smell... is that what is often described as chem?

Well I can't send PM's yet so:

You are missing out. All the seeds you want he can get straight from europe. No more ordering from overseas, cause he already has them, but you get it in 3 days or of course he has 3 shipping options and also has same day courier for R100. 1. Shipping is always discreet and confidential your package gets sent as a hobby item.
2. In 10 years he has not had 1 seized package through customs or local post offices. If you are in cape town you can even arrange over the counter.
The packaging is on point. Search no further, don't ever have to buy overseas again. He ships worldwide right here from SA.

Make sure to scroll through the facebook page history to see nice pics from the plants of his seeds and what is to offer. Contact via fb message.

Cheapest seeds are R45 including lemon skunk and black widow to name a few.

Well that sounds awesome. Thanks man!

I take it you've grown out some of his stuff? You like?

I will check out that page now. I usually order my stuff from bonza.

I think the smell descriptions are usually a load of old tripe, just there to help sell the beans. They wish it smelt of strawberrys haha. Funny thing is I had a wiff of a P.E today n it smelt like indian curry. My nose is all over the place haha

Herb :yummy:

Hahahaha!!! That has to be the worst smell I can think of for cannabis. That is probably described as earthy, with a hint of spice. LOL! PE obviously has some hindu kush lineage. ;-)

Well I can't send PM's yet so:

You are missing out. All the seeds you want he can get straight from europe. No more ordering from overseas, cause he already has them, but you get it in 3 days or of course he has 3 shipping options and also has same day courier for R100. 1. Shipping is always discreet and confidential your package gets sent as a hobby item.
2. In 10 years he has not had 1 seized package through customs or local post offices. If you are in cape town you can even arrange over the counter.
The packaging is on point. Search no further, don't ever have to buy overseas again. He ships worldwide right here from SA.

Make sure to scroll through the facebook page history to see nice pics from the plants of his seeds and what is to offer. Contact via fb message.

Cheapest seeds are R45 including lemon skunk and black widow to name a few.

I ordered 3 Jesus Og's. So expect that strain in the next journal.

The plants are looking great. Really healthy. Maybe a little hungry, so I will probably increase nute strength tomorrow morning. I will take pics later this afternoon and post them up. They are going to explode with growth soon.

Some photos. Still not much to see. They are growing steadily, and I'm happy with their progress. About a week above soil.

Black Rhino is looking a little iffy, but I'm sure it will come right. Sour Chiesel looks strong, and no stretch whatsoever.

Sour Chiesel
sc26.jpg

Black Rhino
br15.jpg

Blue Cheese
bc18.jpg

Just a quick group shot from this morning.

Gave them a stronger feeding this morning as well.

group163.jpg

Just realised I'm going away for 5 days in december. 23rd to be exact. Although plants should be in heavy flowering by then, I doubt they will be finished. If I flush them on the day we leave, do you think it will be safe to leave them for 5 days? They will be in 4 gal smart pots.

Any tips or tricks to make sure they don't dry out excessively? Am I worrying for nothing? Should I maybe flip to 12/12 a little earlier in the hopes of finishing before going away?

Thanks

Looking great Blaze, real healthy!!
As for your question, hmmmm all I can suggest is make sure you water or flush just before you leave, n mayb have them sitting in water, not alot just a little to slow the drying out process but this is up for debate. I tend to have a lil drain out into my saucers anyway after flushing. I think if there in flush n you wet them good before you leave you should be ok. I doubt there dry out in 5 days but it depends on your enviroment. Gd luck buddy n wishing you a great 5 day break

Herb :yummy:

Thanks bud! Your suggestion actually sounds good. I think I will use it. :thumb:

About 13 days under the light. They are taking some strain now. It's getting way too hot in that tent. A friend is dropping off a portable airconditioner for me tomorrow. That should help perk the girls up a little.

20150930_075843.jpg

AC installed last night.

Transplanted to 5gal smartpots this morning. Roots look nice and healthy.

20151002_082725.jpg

Back
Top Bottom