TheEngineer - Grow Journal #1

Re: theengineer; grow journal #1

quick update as the last days of HPS draw near...

Original Sour Diesel - new growers take note of CFL proximity :)

DSC013137.JPG

Original Sour Diesel having an LED bath

DSC013178.JPG

the cats sunbath in front of the HPS every time it's opened - this one in particular, he's the "£2,000" cat thanks to returning from Spain last month to find him unconscious and bleeding on the bathroom floor, gotta love vets!

Does your cat also like to snack some leaves? Mine did that, sometimes i hid a leave somewhere in the kitchen or so and when she found it, she was just happy with chewing on the leave :D

Looking nice man. Did you use 24/0 when plant is just sprouted and if so, how and when you introduce dark period?

hey dude, no, I run 18/12 from sprout under a 25w CFL that sits nice and close. what I find this does is gives such penetration at an early stage to the lower nodes that in the case of my Amnesia plant, they're actually the primary branches, such is their growth, although it was fim'd, so the main stalk will, in the end, regain its crown.

they used to be under that single CFL for 3 weeks, then flower. however, now I have a UFO, after 1 week they are moved under the LED for 2 weeks, then they're into the tent under the 600w HPS on 12/12. however, from early next week the HPS will be replaced with a PlatinumLED P450 unit :Namaste:

Does your cat also like to snack some leaves? Mine did that, sometimes i hid a leave somewhere in the kitchen or so and when she found it, she was just happy with chewing on the leave :D

oh yes, the little lady cat loves them, and has had to be locked out of my study were I veg. she has so far killed three plants, and eats most of the bags of defoliated leaves. she's remarkably healthy, and the cystitis she was plagued with hasn't reappeared since I started growing :Namaste:

Re: theengineer; grow journal #1

Barney's (6aR,9R)- N,N- diethyl- 7-methyl- 4,6,6a,7,8,9- hexahydroindolo- [4,3-fg] quinoline- 9-carboxamide, pre- top/fim

DSC013447.JPG

nice tight nodes

DSC013425.JPG

post top/fim

DSC013582.JPG

hey dude, I settled on the Platinum P450. it is en-route as we type, and should be here by the end of the week, hopefully.

I'm out of town on business right now, but will get an update with the new lights in place towards the weekend

thanks for dropping by :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom