This is what happens

I see you are using the self watering pots. Are you feeding from the top or the bottom ? From what I've seen those types of pots concentrate most root mass at the bottom of the pot & your plants grow taller if you bottom feed. But these growers are also pulling nice yields with them. I just bought some of them to try out for myself.... lol.
If you can get a good control on watering with them I'm sure they would be great... But I did not lol I have switched to fabric pots with much better results....like night and day between my two journals with the health of my plants.

Edit: there is a user here who had all kinds of mushrooms and shit growing out the bottom of that kind of pot....lol some weird looking stuff

If you can get a good control on watering with them I'm sure they would be great... But I did not lol I have switched to fabric pots with much better results....like night and day between my two journals with the health of my plants.

Edit: there is a user here who had all kinds of mushrooms and shit growing out the bottom of that kind of pot....lol some weird looking stuff
After seeing what @Krissi1982 is doing with them.... I have to give it a try. So I bought 2 - 6" (1.25 qt.) & 2 - 10" (2 - Gal.) & a set of 3 - 5 gal. grow buckets. Waiting to see if all my clones root to try them out.

After seeing what @Krissi1982 is doing with them.... I have to give it a try. So I bought 2 - 6" (1.25 qt.) & 2 - 10" (2 - Gal.) & a set of 3 - 5 gal. grow buckets. Waiting to see if all my clones root to try them out.
Yea she grows some beauties for sure has a green thumb lol. When ya get to trying em out I'd like to see ya do your thing....as I have like 10 different sized ones now just laying around...maybe you could show me how to use em lol

Yea she grows some beauties for sure has a green thumb lol. When ya get to trying em out I'd like to see ya do your thing....as I have like 10 different sized ones now just laying around...maybe you could show me how to use em lol
I'll be trying to copy Krissi for the most part. She's got that grow style nailed.

Back
Top Bottom