Ti Little Cheez

TiChad

So I am half way through my first plant I have ever grown. I decided to totally stress myself by adding another plant to the mix. It is cheez.
I am sensitive to chems so I have to grow without any added.
I am using the same equipment, philosophies and grow mediums as I did in my first grow.
600 led full spectrum lighting. I keep it at 20 inches.
living soil blend including living soil, peat moss, worm castings, bat guano, bone meal, blood meal and manure.
I use well water that I make into a tea using the above variation.
I have a 9x8 mylar tent I made.
I use mushroom waste for co2 that I hang above the lighting over the plant
I keep the humidity at 40 for veggie
I train my plants using a blend of espalier and bonzai
I cut the center off of my plants after 4 sets of leaves appear to stop it from producing a hormone that stunts growth.
the sticks you see are for training and holding her down.
I really slacked on the pictures for her.
she is in her fifth week of veggie. I will post picture of her current look tomorrow.
the extra plants in the 3rd picture are clones from my first plant. I have never grown so I thought I would try to clone too. why not right?

20210424_185802.jpg

20210428_093843.jpg

20210605_194819.jpg

20210612_125437.jpg

20210702_183034.jpg

20210702_182937.jpg

HI there and welcome ,
There is a small problem I see, the tub , the plant will have very little air movement the sides are very tall , it will struggle in there to be honest with you , the more air flowing around the plant the better . Other than that they look happy :thumb:

So I am half way through my first plant I have ever grown. I decided to totally stress myself by adding another plant to the mix. It is cheez.
I am sensitive to chems so I have to grow without any added.
I am using the same equipment, philosophies and grow mediums as I did in my first grow.
600 led full spectrum lighting. I keep it at 20 inches.
living soil blend including living soil, peat moss, worm castings, bat guano, bone meal, blood meal and manure.
I use well water that I make into a tea using the above variation.
I have a 9x8 mylar tent I made.
I use mushroom waste for co2 that I hang above the lighting over the plant
I keep the humidity at 40 for veggie
I train my plants using a blend of espalier and bonzai
I cut the center off of my plants after 4 sets of leaves appear to stop it from producing a hormone that stunts growth.
the sticks you see are for training and holding her down.
I really slacked on the pictures for her.
she is in her fifth week of veggie. I will post picture of her current look tomorrow.
the extra plants in the 3rd picture are clones from my first plant. I have never grown so I thought I would try to clone too. why not right?

20210424_185802.jpg

20210428_093843.jpg

20210605_194819.jpg

20210612_125437.jpg

20210702_183034.jpg

20210702_182937.jpg
Hey @TiChad great start to your garden.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Nice training.
Keep up the good work.
Bill

This is cheez yesterday. She is getting super bushy. She looks lopsided because I wasn't paying attention when she first popped through the soil and she was inches off center. I am confident that once I put her in a frame she should even out.

20210704_190259.jpg

20210704_190332.jpg

HI there and welcome ,
There is a small problem I see, the tub , the plant will have very little air movement the sides are very tall , it will struggle in there to be honest with you , the more air flowing around the plant the better . Other than that they look happy :thumb:
Yes, I noticed that pretty early on. I do have fans blowing on her to try to fix my mistake. I really should have seen that but with everything involved on trying to get my first grows in order it slipped by me. The two plants I have posted on are my first ever cannabis plants. I knew it would be a learning experience. You can't learn if you don't make mistakes. I very much appreciate your advice and knowledge. I have never grown and want to learn. I have tons of questions and thought this would be a great place to get it from. I was not wrong. I hope to learn and evolve from this. Thank you

Yes, I noticed that pretty early on. I do have fans blowing on her to try to fix my mistake. I really should have seen that but with everything involved on trying to get my first grows in order it slipped by me. The two plants I have posted on are my first ever cannabis plants. I knew it would be a learning experience. You can't learn if you don't make mistakes. I very much appreciate your advice and knowledge. I have never grown and want to learn. I have tons of questions and thought this would be a great place to get it from. I was not wrong. I hope to learn and evolve from this. Thank you
You will not be the first and 100% not the last , ive seen it loads and loads , good air movement will help the buds , we all have to start at the START , as long as there is some fresh air getting down there :goodluck::high-five:

you could if you wanted to, drill some big holes in the side get air inside the foliage

You will not be the first and 100% not the last , ive seen it loads and loads , good air movement will help the buds , we all have to start at the START , as long as there is some fresh air getting down there :goodluck::high-five:

you could if you wanted to, drill some big holes in the side get air inside the foliage
thank you for the great advice. I have thought of that. i am hoping that putting it in a screen will help soon. I had her pinned to the ground and just released her today.

Put her in the grid. She is so bushy. Kinda stressed over putting her in the grid but she looks like she is doing well. I put her in flower next Sunday. I cannot wait to see her go!

20210711_183423.jpg

Back
Top Bottom