Tupur Coco With Down To Earth Fertilizers & Teas

Maybe I know nothing, maybe my thinking is wrong. So I got these new hum-dinger lights, they are AWESOME, no doubt, 10 fold or better than what was there before. So, having said that comes the word photosynthesis, which essentially means the plant can perform in growth at optimum if all other environmental conditions are met. What am I babbling about, well, with my older cheaper led's plants took longer to finish due to lack of intensity. When intensity is greater, or more optimal, seems logical plant finishes sooner. What the hell do I know! Cheers all!

I think flowering time is more genetic than anything, better lights will increase yields and help with better resin production. Environment plays a very big role in yield and quality as well.

Well the sun is the optimum light, so yes if environment is right, you should get true cycle of life from the plant. However if growing under a dimmer sun, finish times might be extended. I hear what you're saying though. The only change in my flower tent is the lights and I am finishing the same clone almost 2 weeks sooner. It's a good thing so causation is irrelevant! Cheers!

What am I looking at deficiency wise? This is 100% organic grow. I immediately blame Nitrogen deficiency, but the last plant shows light colored leaves yet Nitrogen Toxicity.

So this is my reservoir and it's contents. I have since added worm castings to brew for an additional 24 hours. Because this is organic, does the Nitrogen Toxic plant ignore the nitrogen input? Thanks! Cheers all! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom