DSCN06343.JPG
DSCN06332.JPG
DSCN06303.JPG
DSCN06294.JPG
DSCN06236.JPG
DSCN06365.JPG
DSCN06353.JPG
DSCN06375.JPG

lol its black spray paint for the 2l bottles left them see through so i can see the roots, i was gonna do cotton candy but its 75/25 sativa/indica so hink the stretch would be too much for the hempys lol, hopefull get blue hash cutting next wkend

Dinafem Seeds Blue Hash is a great combination! It takes the mind sweep of Blueberry and mixes it with the ethereal calm of the California Hash Plant. Dinafem’s Blue Hash is an Indica that flowers fast and changes from a bright violet to a dark purple when fully mature. This is a stunning cannabis strain for the indoor gardener. Dinafem Seeds Blue Hash has a low maintenance nature and resistance to mould make it easy to grow and is perfect for amateurs. Additionally, it produces a big yield of the high quality. Not only is the Blue Hash a great indoor plant but it also grows very well outdoors. It's cannabis seeds provide a sweet, fruity flavour that will leave your cares in the dust.

Genetics: Indica dominant
Parents: Blueberry x California HashPlant
Photoperiod / Autoflowering: Photoperiod
Flowering Time: 50 - 55 days
Height: Tall
THC %: 12 - 16%

have you ever tried monster cropping, basically you take the clones after day 21 of flower, then re-veg it, it takes slightly longer but not much, then when its re-vegged you end up with some crazy branch growth, the plant goes crazy and grows all over the place, would make perfect mother plant as you could take many and i do mean many clones, i done it with 2 of mine and took clones from them, but i have now flipped them to flower so ill see how the crazy growth affects yield, it will either increase or decrease it, but for making a mother id says its the way to go

i thought the same, i left mine longer than 21 days into flower just to make sure it worked, then when the clones rooted they started growing like crazy after they was vegged again, then the branch growth started, and if you look on my journal you will see the latest pictures of mine, as soon as its revegged the growth is shocking, you get branches growing from the smallest of branches and it gives many sites for clones, i took a few clones from it but i want to see how it affects the flowering cycle, ill either end up with loads of small buds or the branches will give me loads of bigger buds, but the only way to find out is to give it a try, so thats what im doing,

im going to flower in the next few days so ill keep you updated on the results, im interested to see for myself, im also using the glr lighting method to keep the electric costs down, and the growth is amazing, it is giving me more growth than using 24-0, so the glr schedule really works well for clones it took my seedling a bit longer to benefit from the glr method, but it is now in rapid growth and all plants are growing like crazy, glr is 12 hours of light, 5.5 hours of dark, 1 hour of light. 5.5 hours of dark again, then start again. its like 12-12 but in the 12 hour dark period give the plants a full hour of light and this prevents them from flowering, its kept my costs down and my plants have grown like crazy using glr,

TM, I have never grown 'hempy' but.. when your early clones are getting tall can you cut a sizeable top off to clone and keep them all low whilst filling your fridge, topped plants will give 2 growing tips, one or both can be topped for cloning until you have finished 'bottling-up'?

Just thoughting aloud.

found some old seeds today in ma mums house in my old room, ma older mate gave me them a few months before he died. this was around 4 years ago , i dunno how long he had them before this but i always remember him havin loads of different kinds

Back
Top Bottom