TM420 Aqua Farm Journal

2 weeks ago
DSCN14695.JPG

today
DSCN17227.JPG

They've exploded mate! They are so bushy inside!! Are you doing any trimming or just leaving them to veg. They like foliage during veg but revealing bud sites to make an even canopy also works great.

just taking off the leave that are facing down or that the plants killing its self, fcj was killing off a branch this morning cos it wasnt getting any light what so ever, so cut it off and put it in the bubble cloner,

cant believe the speed these are growing mate, another 5 weeks veg and theyll fill the groom on thier own lol

just checked in on the ladies, cant get humidity over 45% and its pissin me off, tried bowls of water wet towels hangin als in 24 hours theyve drunk over 6 litres of water

also still havnt decided on a name for the unknown strain and since im the only person to have seeds looks like i get to name it, plants defo female as it was flowered but then neglected for over a month and a half as i had no room for it but whats left is two litle bits of growth on the main stem and the liitle pot noodle root ball, any suggestions on names guys???

Try a humidifier if its your budget. I'm the opposite I need to put my dehumidifier in my room because my humidity is I'm the 70-80s in my veg room

i was the same last grow with 10 plants in soil, aint got the cash just now so plants will just have to deal with it for a few weeks till i can afford 1

also still havnt decided on a name for the unknown strain and since im the only person to have seeds looks like i get to name it, plants defo female as it was flowered but then neglected for over a month and a half as i had no room for it but whats left is two litle bits of growth on the main stem and the liitle pot noodle root ball, any suggestions on names guys???

Born Survivor (not as in bear grylls) haha :yikes:

Wow mate they doubled in 2 days, veg killing it now my Scottish bruvaaa! :)

Yo whats that tat on your left foot, that things fresh mate!!!!!

Hey Taylor,

Since it's the Easter season you can call them Jelly Bean. I don't see it on the master strain list I use for reference, so I doubt you are breaking any pattent rights, lol.

Cross is male strawberry cough x lavender female and jock horror male x with black domina female, this was then crossed with male from sc x lav x with female of jh x bd

Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough genetics are of North American origin and as we have discovered partly from Europe which is unique in itself. Strawberry Cough seeds are a hybrid between an Indica and a Sativa. From this hybrid, the experts at Dutch Passion made a very important selection having about 80% Sativa influences – great for you the consumer! Dutch Passion used this selection wisely for the production of Strawberry Cough seeds. It is also well known that Dutch Passions have succeeded in creating on of the fruitiest, most delicious variety imaginable. Strawberry Cough marijuana is like a 3 course meal - not only does it provide you with a fresh strawberry aroma to start with, the actual fruity taste of this variety is both evident and wonderful to experience. And to finish, Strawberry has an "up high" effect of medium THC –strength – just perfect. The plant you get from Strawberry Cough cannabis seeds are also beautiful to look at, with the total flowering time taking about 9 weeks. From our experience, the first and most powerful growth spurt of flowers ends in week four, the second at week 9. Strawberry Cough marijuana is really easy to grow and does not need a strong fertilizing scheme. We would recommend standard fertilizing as this will provide you with good results with individual plants reaching medium heights.

A world-wide mix of Indica and Sativa genetics, Lavender Feminized Seeds deliver pure intensity to relax the body, mellow the mood and ease the mind. Once you experience her power, you’ll give your heart and soul to this potent blend.
Super Skunk X Afghan/Hawaiian X Big Skunk Korean
Indica Dominant and 100% Feminized
Finishes in as Little as 60 Days
15-Gram Yields
This hybrid instantly reminds old-school cannabis fans of Afghani hash. Lavender Feminized emits a classic, spicy aroma combined with a sensual flavour that defies explanation. With one taste, you’ll lust after Lavender Feminized!

black domina
Dark, delicious and devastating - Black Domina blends the world's finest Indica genetics into a rapid-flowering, crystal-coated hybrid whose distinct looks set her apart from the crowd. Four prime examples of Cannabis Afghanica have been combined in this fast and easy strain. Domina expresses desirable features from the elite Indica genotypes Northern Lights, Ortega, Hash Plant and Afghani SA, making her equally suited to the needs of cash croppers, ganja gourmets and first-time growers.

Black Domina grown from seed will display favourable phenotype variation, always with strong Indica characteristics - speed, density, compact stature and amazing resin production - giving any Domina female the potential to be a rewarding, productive mother plant. The phenotype known as the definitive Domina lady can be spotted early in vegetation by her extra height-gain, black-green foliage and huge fan leaves made up of slightly elongated blades. Later in flowering, a massive, sparkling, nearly-spherical central cola makes this phenotype unmistakeable. Growers who are serious about cloning should select their darkest Domina females as 'mistress plants' to provide year after year of world-class cuttings.

Be warned, it’s been observed that after their first meeting with Black Domina, many growers will start to spend even more time than usual in the grow-room - not for maintenance, simply to enjoy the company of such exquisite ladies.

Sativa Seeds Jock Horror better known as Jack is a multiple hybrid of Northern Lights, Skunk and Haze which delivers a strong up buzz. This variety produces so much resin even the branches glisten with resin glands. When raised right its wacky weed, sweet, tasty, stony and uplifting toward Nirvana. Jock Horror is a delight to the palate and the mind. This strain is quite easy for the new grower. Grows awesomely in hydroponics setups. Jock Horror is known to have beautiful yields. Growing indoor or outdoor, Jock Horror can be very easily managed. The cannabis seeds arrive and bud almost instantly. Can be awesome for quick harvesting. This variety is quite resistant to pests. This ganja is considered to be very potent. The taste of the smoke is very smooth and the high is very strong This is an extremely nice smelling plant its one of the favorites in the Amsterdam coffee shops. Jock Horror has no hangover or lingering effects. Is hard hitting with a sweet follow up. This weed will smell tasty, but will not smoke you out of your pad. Tends to taste very skunky like when smoked. all these ===== JELLY BEAN

Back
Top Bottom