Tmac12's First Soil Mystery Seed Closet Grow 2010

Looks like pollen sack you have without the stamen. Like balls without the shaft. Strange. I'd be on the safe side and just remove the sack ASAP.

Ouch... said most of us! The doc said turn your head and :cough:!

Thanks Herb, snatched those balls off there!! Cant see any others hanging around!! Will post some new pictures in a few. Hubby cut himself a bud today. Weighed 2.39 grams. Looks real pretty~:yahoo:

How do you measure a cola top? The 2 on this plant are pretty long. Alice is 45 days into flower now. Hard to photo due to the lites and length. I have trimmed out some big leaves...

2010_0815sunday0013.JPG

2010_0815sunday0006.JPG

2010_0815sunday0005.JPG

The bottom of the plant!
2010_0815sunday0010.JPG

Awsome looking Colas Tmac12. I've never heard of Solar. That's whats so great about our plant is the varieties that are available. SMOKEON, SAMWISEE.:rollit:

:thanks: Zep, those 2 top colas are on the same plant ~Alice~. Took a bud yesterday 2.39gram, but of coarse it wont be that when it dries.

Have 3 nice clones from Alice that have been vegging for a month, ready to go into the flower closet as soon as Alice is harvested.

hey tmac, looking good,, (haven't been on in a few days)

that is a male sack, dude,, rip it off.. (I go through all mine every day now,, )
I see them first in that same spot,, at a branch node,,, then, look at the bottom of the buds,, ,, then they move into the buds as well,,,
:goodluck:

Hi All,
Sorry I have not been on lately. Lots of stuff happening here!
Well Alice aka Closet Lady finely filled out nicely! Here is the last photo of Alice a quite few days before harvest.
2010_0904Alice0038.JPG

We got about 6.25 oz wet. Have not got a final weight yet. Hub went to Montana for a week. I am trying to get him to let me put it in jars, but he is nervous about that. Might happen to some of it before he gets back! From the little taste before he left. I am not a current smoker (okay I do cigs, but am trying to quit) , last time I tasted was probably 2 years ago. It smelled real good, it was easy to smoke. Smooth... I will need more than one toke to tell you more:smokin:. If it tastes too good I might take it up again!! :)

Alices daughters are currently in the closet, also one of Solars daughters. Solar Girl was in a lot earlier than Abby was added , then Annie and Amy. Solar Girl is budding up nice now. Abby just started to flower. I have to take some photos of them. Also have some strange questions about clones that I will address on a different forum.

Thanks Zen and Sam.
Solar is just a name we gave an outside plant coz she was near an old solar unit in our yard. We took clones when the neighbors chickens broke her up some and we had to duct tape her together (she is budding now). Solar Girl is blooming, Sunni is in the veg room. Both have leaf mutations or something... u can check out the link below to see some of the photos.

I was doing a little pruning on Alice (harvested now) and really thinking about making hash :) , when I spotted a seed:yikes:. Actually found 2 so far, guess I did not tear those balls off in time. I now spend a lot of time just studying the current grow.

Oh one more thing, Alices clones are not doing as well as Solars clones.... in my opinion. They went into the flower closet at different times, but the time it took to start flowering, Solar Girl took off pretty quick, but Abby just took the longest time... she is now on her way, Amy and Annie are not flowering yet.

Hey Tmac, sorry to hear about the seeds you found from Alice..still should be some good smoke though :) anyways about the clones, it may just have to do with which clones rooted faster then the others, that's just a guess but just giving you an idea. I'm sure they'll start soon enough. By the way, that pic of Alice looks awesome! Need to get some more up ;)

Thanks Zep, Dont think any harm was done to Alice, one of the seeds is very immature. Keeping the mature seed. Will mark it "Alice". Just in case....
You may be right about the rooting... remembering back now, Amy and Annie did not have as many roots as the others when we potted them up... I think you nailed it there.
Also thinking about getting a clone from Sunni before putting her in with the others.

Gonna go get some pictures to post!! Have a great day!!

Oh look what I made for hubby while he was away!!

2010_0909stone0015.JPG

2010_0909stone0011.JPG

Thanks Smokey, Will name it "The Stoner". It is 3.5 X 2" . It is heavy.. Hubby got home tonite and says it smokes real good. I was trying for a one hitter. Thats what he likes. But I am gonna enlarge the bowl just a touch, or try cutting a screen even smaller, coz he likes the size but the screen wont fit.

Hubby brought me some Kush seeds from Montana!! :thanks:
Last Pictures of Alice. She was such a nice girl.

2010_0911stone0015.JPG

2010_0911stone0006.JPG

2010_0911stone0011.JPG

2010_0911stone0012.JPG

2010_0911stone0020.JPG

Alice looks pretty tasty there Tmac. I make pipes out of granite all the time. Nice job on that one. Mine are all polished stone but that is literally raw stone and a work of art. Nice craftsmanship on the bowl too!

:thanks: Herbs, for the good words. "The Stoner" is my first pipe! I was very nervous drilling it out. I cut the screen smaller and it is working great now. Just had to get it to fit in there, so I will not be enlarging the bowl. Hub said it is a great size.

I even tried it out today!! With a little bit of Alice. Coughed a lot the first hit, second had me highhhh.

Back
Top Bottom