Tnoldons Indoor Lemon Skunk Grow (Poor Man's Grow)

theyre looking good man. just give the lemon skunk some time. the root might not grow big enough yet. and also the stem and shot is still smal is why is small leave. my little bublegum seedling i show you early is at the same pointas your lemon skunk and the shoot is starting to wake up more responsive now it's on it way man give it another week and it'll double or triple in size.

and also i don't know about leaving drop of water on your seedling all the time is such a good idea. best to wipe it out with dry paper towel before outing it under the light.

you not planing to grow a big crop? why not main you have some nice genitic it seem. i suggest grow one big mother, pick atleast one of your most vigerouse female plant. and get to 5-7 gallon pot and tranplant them in there using my pot tranplant method i demenstrate on my picture early. and than you'll sure to grow a big mother plant in no time without alot light work. in about 5weeks with a virgrouse plant. i'm sure you'll get a big plant soon useing under 150 watt of cfl is possible.

than you know how to clone, clone them right and you'll grow a nice bud crop a month after. useing small pot or hydro system whatever. is clone it'll grow out big anyway. i suggest you think about it cause is not alot of work useing this method to harvest a decent size crop.

Thanks everyone! yeah they are doing good and I hope it continues to go that way. When one of the plants gets big enough I will attempt to try and clone one I'm sure it will be hard to do but I hope to keep the crop going!

great... everything is looking good....:clap::bravo:

Just a quick question for you. Were your seedlings leaves as small as mine when they were a week old? I'm still trying to find a reason to suck small leaves really. I know she is healthy but I don't want to continue growing bonsai plants lol, I'm just hoping to eventually get a really good looking plant with big leaves.

Wow bro those are some good looking plants! I hope mine get that big some day :) I looked back at some pictures 8 days ago and I didn't realize that my lemon skunk had doubled in size maybe tripled!

yup they start slow... then grow really fast as they get bigger...

here is where i was after 9 days....

PROJECT_PICS_003.JPG

at day 12....

PROJECT_PICS_0161.JPG

at day 16....

PROJECT_PICS_029.JPG

as you can see... as soon as the the plant gets the root base established it will take off...

Awesome that makes me feel a lot better. I think the seedling is 5 days old or so but I can't see the roots yet so I know she hasn't hit the water yet. I cant wait to see the first signs of a root. I have the lights about 3-4 inches above thats not to close is it?

Does anyone know an easy way to create more humidity?

Put a few containers of water around the grow, short and wide with lots of surface area.

I've been reading your journal, you get an A+ for tenacity! Hang in there, you'll do fine.

Thanks Blue glad to have you following! I've come a long way since I've started and learned a lot from my mistakes and everything as of now is going well :)

And thanks Blue and uglyMuppet for the info on how to create more humidity I have place 3 cups of hot water in between the plants hoping this will help out a ton!

Ok so here is a picture update! The plants all keep growing at a great pace especially the older lemon skunk she has really taken off! The younger lemon skunk if still yellowing and the tips of her leaves are brown but she is growing and I'll just sit back and let her do her thing. As for the Rocklock she is doing great! growing big the leaves a re a great size so I'm hoping she will be a big plant who knows!

Lemon Skunk:
LS25.jpg

Crappy pic but it works
LS14.jpg

Seedling Lemon Skunk:
S19.jpg

S211.jpg

RockLock:
RL2.jpg

RL12.jpg

now you should start thinking about making some room for those plants. they will get big... well the one in the bubble bucket will get big :winkyface: .... pick up a mylar survival blanket from walmart (in the camping section for less than $3) use it to line the sides of your grow area to redirect the light. things are ready to take off..... i hope you are ready. :morenutes:

@UglyMuppet I actually have white panda film I got from a hydroponics store its been up its just hard to see in the pictures it works very well. I am very limited as far as space goes I have tones of room vertically but not so much with width.

I'm hoping all the plants get nice and big lol the rocklock is really starting to grow faster then the others. The seedling in they hydro set up isn't looking to great though its stopped growing from what I can see and its almost two weeks old and she is yelling bad I'm not sure whats wrong with it but its my first hydro set up and I know I'll be making mistakes just like with soil. So I wont be posting pictures of her until there is some real growth or if she takes a turn for the worst.

Here is some pictures I did while I was bored

Lemon Skunk:
LS15.jpg

LS26.jpg

RockLock:
RL13.jpg

RL21.jpg

Thanks Blue, I used photoshop, I normally just crop the picture because they are taken with a Nikon D80 in a large RAW formate but this time I wanted to do something a bit different

Ok another picture update seeing as I lobe to take pictures and these plants seem to grow bigger everyday. The older lemon skunk is going strong and has another set of leaves started I mean every day another set of leaves has showed up and its pretty awesome if you ask me :). The rocklock is also doing well its leaves are the biggest so far out of all the plants.

As far as the seeding lemon skunk I need some help with maybe this is a question for you UglyMuppet. It seems she is growing at a slow pace and I was expecting that from what I was told, but she is a very pale yellow/green color and doesn't look good at all. Is this because she was in water with nutes for almost a week? did it damage her and she is just recovering? or is it some other kind of problem?

Ok so here are the pictures!

Lemon Skunk:
LS16.jpg

LS27.jpg

RockLock:
RL14.jpg

RL22.jpg

Seedling Lemon Skunk:
S110.jpg

Ok one thing I have started to notice! even know the lemon skunk isn't that big I am noticing the smell, its actually strong for such a small plant. This could be a big problem seeing as I have neighbors very close by. Is there a cheap way to kill the smell?

Back
Top Bottom