Too much air flow please help

Diyandimitrov

Hey guys I'm afraid those fans will be too strong for the plants and will cost me problems. Any advices how can calculate the wind cause I don't wanna fucked up this nice set up just because too much wind. I waiting for opinions pls help me I will need the solution before I put the plants in its around 1-2 more days

20220211_183510.jpg

20220211_183500.jpg

20220211_183453.jpg

20220211_081224.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

Great set up! Do you have variable speed controllers? You should be able to adjust fan speed...

:hookah:

I do have controller I can adjust them it's a trollmaster brand I believe so I can adjust them at 50% but I still feel like it's too much
Air movement is very important... I was thinking you may not have enough.

Need to get and ac guy out there to balance intake vs. exhaust to get the flow right. Dial it in when you get some plants in there.

Dialing in an empty space would be a waste of time.

It's 2 ac inside but they don't put the air in from the outside idk how exactly they work and do that and I don't have exhaust fans yet buy its a plant to make it

It's 2 ac inside but they don't put the air in from the outside idk how exactly they work and do that and I don't have exhaust fans yet buy its a plant to make it

Hi
I have a 4x4 tent and I have 6” coming in and 4” going out with fans in both and I still have humidity issues due to incoming air from my basement. If you fill that room with clones first month you will be fine but when you have room even 1/2 full of plants in veg you will need air exchange or you will not have control of your environment. Great looking setup though my hats off to you!
Be careful cutting power to fans some are speed control friendly and some will burn out at reduced voltage you will need to add air flow at different stages for instance that room full of clones would need a fraction of the air movement the same room with 4’ bushes would need to keep things in control.
Happy 420!!

Back
Top Bottom